Just too good to let slide into oblivion.

uscitizen

Villified User
I LOVE GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!!

And I don't give a shit what YOU think about it!

I love the way he talks, I love his honesty and integrity... I love the plain-spoken demeanor, and the confident swaggar. I love like hell, the way he always makes the democrats eat dirt, and look like the jackasses they are!

I love to see him working on his ranch like Reagan did, I love to see him do an interview in blue jeans, I even love when he managels his salybals. I love his chuckle, and his wit. I love his jokes, I love to just listen to him talk about his ideas.

I love his wife, I love his accent, I love her accent... I love the way they look at each other like two people genuinely in love! I love the comfort of knowing Dubya ain't cheating on her and getting blowjobs on the side, and I love the lack of rumors that she is a lesbian. I love not having 'bimbo alerts' and an endless stream of women accusing him of sexual misconduct. I love not having to hear about cigars, cloakroom sex, and splooge on blue dresses.

I love the fact that when George W. Bush says he is going to do something, that is damn well what he does, and will not back down. I love the fact that he has a strong moral constitution and does what he thinks is right regardless of the polls. I love that he doesn't mince words or hide behind focus grouped phrases. I love the way he isn't afraid to tell France to fuck off, and will lead regardless of who in the UN wants to follow.

Did I mention I love the way he continually makes fools of the Democrats who underestimate him? I really LOVE that!

I LOVE GEORGE W. BUSH!

THERE!

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=4286#pid102120

the above was posted By Dixie at the link shown.

Whenever I forget why the USA voted in George Bush I remember this quote, it truly was a defining moment in my understanding of the American right and also how total fuckwits can be conned into voting for someone who in all likelihood will leave them much worse off by selling them a stupid schmaltzy image.

I LOVE GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!!

And I don't give a shit what YOU think about it!

I love the way he talks, I love his honesty and integrity... I love the plain-spoken demeanor, and the confident swaggar. I love like hell, the way he always makes the democrats eat dirt, and look like the jackasses they are!

I love to see him working on his ranch like Reagan did, I love to see him do an interview in blue jeans, I even love when he managels his salybals. I love his chuckle, and his wit. I love his jokes, I love to just listen to him talk about his ideas.

I love his wife, I love his accent, I love her accent... I love the way they look at each other like two people genuinely in love! I love the comfort of knowing Dubya ain't cheating on her and getting blowjobs on the side, and I love the lack of rumors that she is a lesbian. I love not having 'bimbo alerts' and an endless stream of women accusing him of sexual misconduct. I love not having to hear about cigars, cloakroom sex, and splooge on blue dresses.

I love the fact that when George W. Bush says he is going to do something, that is damn well what he does, and will not back down. I love the fact that he has a strong moral constitution and does what he thinks is right regardless of the polls. I love that he doesn't mince words or hide behind focus grouped phrases. I love the way he isn't afraid to tell France to fuck off, and will lead regardless of who in the UN wants to follow.

Did I mention I love the way he continually makes fools of the Democrats who underestimate him? I really LOVE that!

I LOVE GEORGE W. BUSH!

THERE!

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=4286#pid102120

the above was posted By Dixie at the link shown.

Oh good Lord, I really didn't need to see this teenage crush love note again.

BB wants to fuck meme. How sweet. Maybe their kids will have Iqs of 75 or so, which is twice their intelligence combined.

At least our kids will have higher IQ's than you..
Probably look better also..
I know for a fact they wouldn't have the nasty mouth the spews out some the shit that come from yours..

Last edited:
Back