Kama Sutra Tip O'The Day.

Socrtease

Verified User
What if I told you that there is one, tiny, small, easy-to-implement change in your love life that could, with luck, utterly transform your sexual relationship with your significant other?

There is... and here it is: Try out the "Buddha pose" when having sex. (The Buddha did it, and he reached enlightenment as a result.)

If you're a man, have the woman sit on your lap. If you're a woman, sit on your man's lap.

Seems like such a small thing, really. If you're a man, simply wait for the next time your woman puts her arms around your neck when you're having sex... and then simply gently rock backwards and pull her up until both of you are sitting up (see photo). (You'll be on your heels and will have to awkwardly shift your legs in front of you, not sit in the lotus position like the Buddha dude.)

There are three reasons why this is such a powerful pose, especially if you're trying to amp up a woman's orgasm. First, it brings your stomach and abdomen directly in contact with her clitoris. Jut by sticking your gut out a little, you can literally give her a massage she won't ever forget. Unlike the missionary position, this position puts your pelvic bones directly in contact. Second, it puts you deep inside her. And third, the angle is different, more upward, and she has much more control of how she moves her pelvis around.

All I can say is, when you try this position you may be really surprised. It's not all that weird and kinky, so you can try it without your partner wondering what the hell you're up to (if you're trying to subtly help her orgasm without making a big deal out of it).

buddha-shakti-small-stone-finish-AT-062S.jpg

What if I told you that there is one, tiny, small, easy-to-implement change in your love life that could, with luck, utterly transform your sexual relationship with your significant other?

There is... and here it is: Try out the "Buddha pose" when having sex. (The Buddha did it, and he reached enlightenment as a result.)

If you're a man, have the woman sit on your lap. If you're a woman, sit on your man's lap.

Seems like such a small thing, really. If you're a man, simply wait for the next time your woman puts her arms around your neck when you're having sex... and then simply gently rock backwards and pull her up until both of you are sitting up (see photo). (You'll be on your heels and will have to awkwardly shift your legs in front of you, not sit in the lotus position like the Buddha dude.)

There are three reasons why this is such a powerful pose, especially if you're trying to amp up a woman's orgasm. First, it brings your stomach and abdomen directly in contact with her clitoris. Jut by sticking your gut out a little, you can literally give her a massage she won't ever forget. Unlike the missionary position, this position puts your pelvic bones directly in contact. Second, it puts you deep inside her. And third, the angle is different, more upward, and she has much more control of how she moves her pelvis around.

All I can say is, when you try this position you may be really surprised. It's not all that weird and kinky, so you can try it without your partner wondering what the hell you're up to (if you're trying to subtly help her orgasm without making a big deal out of it).

This does presume that your significant other is not avoirdupoisly challenged.

Sounds OK; but I'm not sure that I could stay balanced on that stupid little platform.

Yea well fuck Buddha and the poindexter bullshit.

Here's a Two Live Crew Tip drill for all you dogs.

Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to....... :)

PMP asks if that is, “a statue of a pedophile?” (Msg 5)

Tom asks PMP, “Why do you always have avatars of young children? (Msg 6)

Bittermark concludes, “Because PMP is a pedophile.” (Msg 11)

So, PMP, considering the foregoing and your position vis-à-vis abortion and wanting to bring as many children as possible into the world here’s your opportunity to clear the air.

PMP asks if that is, “a statue of a pedophile?” (Msg 5)

Tom asks PMP, “Why do you always have avatars of young children? (Msg 6)

Bittermark concludes, “Because PMP is a pedophile.” (Msg 11)

So, PMP, considering the foregoing and your position vis-à-vis abortion and wanting to bring as many children as possible into the world here’s your opportunity to clear the air.

clear the air about what....I've already given neg rep to WtfM for his nasty remark.....I'm not the guy who posted a statue of a man having sex with someone less than half his height......seems to me the folks that enjoy killing children would have more in common with pedophiles than those that want to protect them from killers.....

and why is it that the folks who can't debate worth crap are the first in line to make insults......

Last edited:
clear the air about what....I've already given neg rep to WtfM for his nasty remark.....I'm not the guy who posted a statue of a man having sex with someone less than half his height......seems to me the folks that enjoy killing children would have more in common with pedophiles than those that want to protect them from killers.....

and why is it that the folks who can't debate worth crap are the first in line to make insults......
Give PiMP a break. He's not very good at biology. What is obviously a reference to dimorphism to just about anyone appears to be pedophelia to him. He's obviously never dated a 4'11" woman. Give hm a break, he doesn't know any better.

Give PiMP a break. He's not very good at biology. What is obviously a reference to dimorphism to just about anyone appears to be pedophelia to him. He's obviously never dated a 4'11" woman. Give hm a break, he doesn't know any better.

Let's hope he hasn't brought any more like him into the world.

Last edited:

Is liking sex on a pedestal called pedophilia in the US?

Wouldn't you just love to turn PiMP into a statue and have the power to call up a flock of pigeons at will?

Back