Kamala Harris “underwater” in Michigan against Trump in internal polling, according to Democratic Senate candidate Elissa Slotkin

ziggy

Verified User
Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-Mich.) warned donors last week that internal polling for her Senate campaign shows Vice President Kamala Harris is "underwater" in Michigan, according to a video clip obtained by Axios.

Why it matters: Winning Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania is Harris' simplest path to victory. If former President Trump sweeps the Sun Belt, he'd only need to pick off one of those Blue Wall states to win the election.

• FiveThirtyEight's average of polls has Harris up by about 2.4 points in Michigan. The latest New York Times/Siena College poll has her up by just one.
  • Michigan is also a top pickup opportunity for Senate Republicans, with millions of dollars now flooding the race between Slotkin and former Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.).
What she's saying: "I'm not feeling my best right now about where we are on Kamala Harris in a place like Michigan," Slotkin said during a virtual fundraiser on Wednesday with Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), according to a recording.

• "We have her underwater in our polling," Slotkin added.
  • Spokespeople for Slotkin's campaign did not respond to requests for comment.

Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-Mich.) warned donors last week that internal polling for her Senate campaign shows Vice President Kamala Harris is "underwater" in Michigan, according to a video clip obtained by Axios.

Why it matters: Winning Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania is Harris' simplest path to victory. If former President Trump sweeps the Sun Belt, he'd only need to pick off one of those Blue Wall states to win the election.

• FiveThirtyEight's average of polls has Harris up by about 2.4 points in Michigan. The latest New York Times/Siena College poll has her up by just one.
  • Michigan is also a top pickup opportunity for Senate Republicans, with millions of dollars now flooding the race between Slotkin and former Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.).
What she's saying: "I'm not feeling my best right now about where we are on Kamala Harris in a place like Michigan," Slotkin said during a virtual fundraiser on Wednesday with Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), according to a recording.

• "We have her underwater in our polling," Slotkin added.
  • Spokespeople for Slotkin's campaign did not respond to requests for comment.

Most candidates tell donors they need them to donate because the candidate is trailing.

GYq-ikbXAAAko2s

It is going to be AWESOME seeing this forum devoid of libtards next month. I wonder hows long they will HIDE in Owls thread before slowly trickling back here in disgrace? I'll say a week. They wont come back in full force right away though,....just a post here and there. Pretty sure the forum wont get back to normal strength till end of December, early January.

Back