KAMALA "HEELS UP" HARRIS WILL VERY SHORTLY BE THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD !!

Dachshund

Verified User
Joe Biden has finally met his "Waterloo" !!

I figure he will step down in a matter of days..

When he does, Kamala "Heels Up Harris" will be the President of America and Leader of the Free World.

Even if it is only until January of 2025 this is still an appalling and terrifying fact.

I sympathise with all normal decent Americans. To see the dignity of your once great nation utterly trashed by having a bird-brained, cackling , grubby "Ho" sworn in the Oval Office must be profoundly depressing..

On the bright side, Trump will be back in power soon to begin cleaning up the catastrophic mess the Democrat Left have made of America.

I only hope he holds those responsible to account for what they have done.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound

Joe Biden has finally met his "Waterloo" !!

I figure he will step down in a matter of days..

When he does, Kamala "Heels Up Harris" will be the President of America and Leader of the Free World.

Even if it is only until January of 2025 this is still an appalling and terrifying fact.

I sympathise with all normal decent Americans. To see the dignity of your once great nation utterly trashed by having a bird-brained, cackling , grubby "Ho" sworn in the Oval Office must be profoundly depressing..

On the bright side, Trump will be back in power soon to begin cleaning up the catastrophic mess the Democrat Left have made of America.

I only hope he holds those responsible to account for what they have done.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound
Dropping his candidacy isn't the same as stepping down from the presidency, Dachsieweenie. It could be different in Oz, though.

If he admits he cannot fulfill his duties as president, he needs to resign immediately. Full stop.
Why would he lie? Treacherous Dems are the ones hounding him to step down, the question is whether he'll he stand firm against them.

I do enjoy seeing the way all you magas answer each others' posts, LF.

Last edited:
Back