KAMBOLA HARRIS _ AMERICA'S LYING ZOMBIE-CANDIDATE

Dachshund

Verified User
Why did Kambola Harris lie 25 times un her debate against Donald Trump?

Why does she REFUSE to explain why she's switched - 180 - degree- flip-flopped - her position on so many major policy issues ?

The reason is that SHE HASN"T SWITCHED HER POSITIONS. Kambola is the same old Marxist-Islamist that she's for 50 years !

THINK ABOUT IT...

* SHE CAN'T RUN ON CUTTING INFLATION - BECAUSE SHE CAUSED IT !

* SHE CAN'T RUN ON CUTTING TAXES - BECAUSE SHE RAISED THEM !

* SHE CAN'T RUN ON SECURING THE BORDER - BECAUSE SHE UNSECURED THE BORDER !

* SHE CAN'T RUN ON CUTTING GAS PRICES - BECAUSE SHE RAISED GAS PRICES !

* SHE CAN'T RUN ON SAFE STREETS - BECAUSE AMERICA'S STREETS ARE A DISASTER ! VIOLIENT CRIME IS JUST ABOUT ENDEMIC IN AMERICAN CITIES ( THAR"S ONE REASON THAT I (DACHSHUND) WILL NOT TRAVEL TO AMERICA AS A TOURIST. I AM NOT WILLING TO RISK BEING SHOT OR KNIFED - (OR RAPED UP THE BUNG -HOLE ! ) - BY SOME HAIRY-ASSED BLACK HAITIAN OR BROWN VENEZUELAN GANGSTER WHILE I AM SIGHT-SEEING IN NYC OR WASHINGTON, ETC). FORGET IT ! YOU WON'T BE GETTING ANY TOURIST DOLLARS FROM AUSTRALIANS LIKE ME.

* KAMBOLA CAN'T RUN ON PEACE AND TRANQUILITY - BECAUSE WAR HAS BROKEN OUT IN JUST ABOUT EVERY REGION OF THE WORLD AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE HARRIS-BIDEN ADMINISTRATION !

* SHE CAN'T RUN ON IMPROVING EDUCATION AND SCHOOL CHOICE - BACAUSE SHA HAS DESTRIYED PUBLIC EDUCATION AND OPPOSES SCHOOL CHOICE !

* SHE CAN"T RUN ON HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY - BECAUSE THER ARE NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY !

* SHE CAN'T RUN ON WOMENS' RIGHTS - SHE'LL DEMAGOGUE ABORTION TO THE END, BUT SJE'S DESTROYED WOMENS" RIGHTS , ESPECIALLY IN SPORTS, AND ESPECIALLY ALL THOSE ENSLAVED - MOSTLY BROWN AND BLACK WOMEN - ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER. BECAUSE SHE WAS THE BORDER CZAR. OH, OH, OK - SHE's NOT THE "BORDER CZAR" - SHE'S JUST THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES !

* KABLOLA TELLS US ALL THAT SJE'S THIS GREAT PROSECUTOR WHEN SHE WAS AN ATTORNEY GENERAL AND A DISTRICT ATTORNEY - WELL NOW SHE'S THE VICE PRESIDENT, TELL ME HOW MANY PEOIPLE HAVE GONE TO PRISON ON THE BORDER WHO'VE KILLED PEOPLE, RAPED PEOPLE, WHO'VE SOLD PEOPLE INTO SLAVEY, BECAUSE KAMALA HARRIS IS SOME GREAT PROSECUTOR WHO'S LEAD SOME COMMISSIONS OR DEMANDED THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE TTO DO SO ?

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO WAKE YOU AMERICANS UP ?

YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED A BLACK MARXIST- ISLAMIST INTO POWER ONCE AND SEEN THE RESULTS.

ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO IT AGAIN ?

Dachshund Dawg

DACHSHUND the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

You do realize that quite a few posters here do the "ALL CAPS" thing...so are they all flamboyantly stupid? Just curious...
Can't say "all" are. But the idea that an argument stated in capital letters will be more persuasive than if put in lower case is a stupid idea that obviously can't be resisted by the few you mention. It is a little like shouting which usually comes off as desperate rather than intelligent.

Last edited:
Can't say "all" are. But the idea that an argument stated in capital letters will be more persuasive than if put in lower case is a stupid idea that obviously can't be resisted by the few you mention. It is a little like shouting which usually comes off as desperate rather than intelligent.
Ok...well, there are a number "shouting" then... And often in much bigger caps...lol...I agree, however.... bigger isn't necessarily better now is it?
Kind of like the sharpest pencil might now be the best idea if you're not using it properly...;)

Back