Kane Brown

cawacko

Any country music fans here? If yes, do you like this guy?

I have nothing against country music per se but it's not something I've ever listened to. I couldn't tell you what our local country station numbers are on the radio nor could I tell you who any of today's country stars are.

But somehow I came across this guy's song called One Mississippi and it's catchy as hell.

((My wife thought it quite funny that of course the one country song I like is by a black (bi-racial) guy.))

I have nothing against country music per se but it's not something I've ever listened to. I couldn't tell you what our local country station numbers are on the radio nor could I tell you who any of today's country stars are.

But somehow I came across this guy's song called One Mississippi and it's catchy as hell.

((My wife thought it quite funny that of course the one country song I like is by a black (bi-racial) guy.))

Thanks for sharing! He's awesome!!!

Most people learned about Kane on the CMT award shows.

All the Modern Country fans are huge fans now!

His Country hits haven't quite crossed over into Pop Rock yet, but that's probably next!

He did a collaboration with a distant cousin of mine, a former american idol runner up. That was the first time i'd heard of him. he's not bad at all.

Most people learned about Kane on the CMT award shows.

All the Modern Country fans are huge fans now!

His Country hits haven't quite crossed over into Pop Rock yet, but that's probably next!

The fact that that song caught my attention (someone who doesn't listen to country) might be a good sign for him if he's trying to cross over.

The fact that that song caught my attention (someone who doesn't listen to country) might be a good sign for him if he's trying to cross over.

First time I heard of him was this one....pretty catchy. Seemed like it was on the radio every 15 minutes when it first came out...:)

Bah, it's not bad, but it lacks qualification for "real country". Oh, it's what they'll play on the pop country music station and I loathe it all! :mad:

Back