Kanye West - #1 Most Hated Black Man

RockX

Banned
An apparently drunk Kanye West callously stole the spotlight from country superstar Taylor Swift last night, moments after she won at the MTV Video Music Awards.

Swift was giving her acceptance speech after copping the award for Best Female Video when West stormed onto the Radio City Music Hall stage, stole the microphone and dissed the beautiful young songbird, declaring that Beyoncé’s "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" should have won.

"Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!" the rap star blathered as boos filled the hall. "One of the best videos of all time!"

Before West rudely interrupted, Swift thanked fans for embracing her.

"I sing country music, so thank you so much for giving me the chance to win a VMA award," the songstress said seconds before West stole her thunder.

Swift, who scored the upset victory with "You Belong With Me," appeared shaken. She tried to finish her speech — but MTV had already killed the mike and moved to the next act.

The 19-year-old singer was back in the spotlight moments later with a performance of the winning hit that started on an F train at Bryant Park and ended atop a yellow cab outside Radio City. Swift completed her night of glory when Beyoncé won Video of the Year — then invited the country star on stage to complete her speech.

"I thought I couldn’t love Beyoncé more — and then tonight happened," Swift said backstage.

"I was really excited because I had won the award and then I was excited because Kanye West was on the stage and then I wasn’t so excited anymore [after he stole the mike]."

According to sources at the VMAs, Swift was seen hysterically crying backstage after Kanye’s outburst, making it convenient that her performance of “You Belong to Me,” which immediately followed the acceptance speech, was prerecorded. According to sources inside Radio City, Kanye was promptly tossed from the VMAs after interrupting Swift’s speech.

West had been seen partying long before the VMAs began, gulping down an open bottle of Hennessy cognac on the red carpet.

Before calling Swift to the stage, Beyoncé recalled winning a VMA at age 17 with Destiny’s Child. "I remember how excited I was," she said. "I’d like Taylor to come out and have her moment."

This guy is the biggest asshole around. His 15 minutes of fame went out a long time ago.

Did you really say the million man march was a bunch of chicken and watermelon-eating prison convicts?

It's hard to believe that Republican message board posters tolerate people like you, tinfoil, SR, bravo, dixie, et al in their party.

Did you really say the million man march was a bunch of chicken and watermelon-eating prison convicts?

It's hard to believe that Republican message board posters tolerate people like you, tinfoil, SR, bravo, dixie, et al in their party.
Are you kidding me? They have become the party. Why do you think moderates and true conservatives are leaving the Republican party in droves.

Hey Dweebway. Did Joe Namath become the most hated white man in the country when he pulled a similiar asinine drunken stunt on TV?

Besides, Isn't there a Klan ralley you need to attend?

go figure, instead of commenting on Kanya West and his disgusting behavior towards a 19 year old woman, (but I guess Kanya isn't a Joe Wilson).. it is turned on how the Republican party is racist..

Last edited:
Hey Dweebway. Did Joe Namath become the most hated white man in the country when he pulled a similiar asinine drunken stunt on TV?

Besides, Isn't there a Klan ralley you need to attend?

LOL

Talk about comparing apples to oranges....

Gee, a drunk white guy at a football game telling a woman he wants to kiss her, think of the horror it inflicted on people everywhere, let alone how many people still remember it.

Meanwhile, you have a black drunken thug bum rush the stage, rip the microphone from an innocent young white girl, scream out that she should not have won, because she is white.

LOL

Corrected:
Bunch of chicken and watermelon-eating, drinking Colt 45, prison convicts.

┐(´-`)┌;517423 said:
yeah how'd that happen, shut the fuck up cypress and mottley.

kanye west is a douche nozzle
Of course he acted like a douche bag. That wasn't my point. My point was Dweebway bringing up the race card. Last I heard being an asshole is an equal oppurtunity human trait and if anyone proves that point it's me!!

well, i don't see the race card being played right now, I guess unless you are alluding to "most hated black man"

but then again, I can't disagree. I can't imagine any other black man I hate more than kanye right now O_O

┐(´-`)┌;517514 said:
well, i don't see the race card being played right now, I guess unless you are alluding to "most hated black man"
I do indeed.

but then again, I can't disagree. I can't imagine any other black man I hate more than kanye right now O_O
You mean it's not Jesse Jackson?

Its dishonest to lump SR in with that group. He has not posted racially insensitive remarks, to my knowledge.

Just my thoughts, Crackah!! :clink:

Probably the most startling consequence of this fiasco was all the bubbling righwing racism that has suddenly flown to the surface. I shouldn't be so easily startled, I guess.

┐(´-`)┌;517514 said:

Why?

People should really calm down about this. No one died here.

Last edited:
LOL

Talk about comparing apples to oranges....

Gee, a drunk white guy at a football game telling a woman he wants to kiss her, think of the horror it inflicted on people everywhere, let alone how many people still remember it.

Meanwhile, you have a black drunken thug bum rush the stage, rip the microphone from an innocent young white girl, scream out that she should not have won, because she is white.

Beyoncé showed class and she deserves major props.

Back