Karbach Brewery

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
It’s one of my favorite brewers in Texas. They have a great kolsch, an excellent chocolate stout and today I had their seasonal spiced red ale which was a Merry Christmas Surprise. I also treated myself to their burger which had a nice outdoor grilled flavor. The bun was light, but able to hold together to the last bite. Their fries were real, but average, consistency. I like a crisp fry. It was a wonderful last day of visiting family experience. We love to try breweries together, but we are responsible drinkers and always have a DD. The Karbach brews are on average about 5.5, so not horribly high in alcohol content.

Its cloudy in H Town and has been raining off and on. A good day to settle in and watch premier soccer now that our bellies are full.

Trump feeding our Kurdish allies to the Turks, Stock Market in Turmoil, Children dying at the Southern Border, Government in Shut Down ...
... and you come to a Politics Forum and start talking about gorging yourself on Burgers and Beer.

Sweet Jesus, Mother of God! What will these 1% do to amuse themselves while the rest of are in Panic Mode?!?!?

P,
Outstanding, and season's greetings to you...
We should go there for lunch if I am ever in your in the vicinity of your coordinates!
I am not much of a drinker, so I will wimp out and stick to chocolate milk

Trump feeding our Kurdish allies to the Turks, Stock Market in Turmoil, Children dying at the Southern Border, Government in Shut Down ...
... and you come to a Politics Forum and start talking about gorging yourself on Burgers and Beer.

Sweet Jesus, Mother of God! What will these 1% do to amuse themselves while the rest of are in Panic Mode?!?!?
Yes, even Jesus had a good meal before he sacrificed himself. Everyone is allowed a mental health break, to come back fighting another day.

You’re just jealous that I’m having fun, while you’re bleaching shower curtains.

P,
Outstanding, and season's greetings to you...
We should go there for lunch if I am ever in your in the vicinity of your coordinates!
I am not much of a drinker, so I will wimp out and stick to chocolate milk
That’s okay, we don’t judge, to each their own.

Yes, even Jesus had a good meal before he sacrificed himself. Everyone is allowed a mental health break, to come back fighting another day.

You’re just jealous that I’m having fun, while you’re bleaching shower curtains.

LOL.

(it came out fine by the way) :)

Back