I always thought you were a pedophile and now you prove it

katzgar

Do Si Dos posted on 04-09-2018 at 12:04 AM

2 weeks, 12b

--------------------------------------------

What a maroon!!

:facepalm:

Last edited:
2 weeks last time? This must make it his third time.
If nothing else it proves how stupid he is.
I figure he'll be gone at least a month.

While "katzgar" is gone for two weeks, rest assured the one behind the profile is still here.

who's katzgar?.......is that someone who used to post here?......so forgettable.......

He's one of the horrifically stupid liberal lunatics that posts on here. He parrots what the biased media says to a T, and doesn't appear to have ANY original thoughts of his own. Another person on here came up with a hilarious picture of how he thought katzgar looked. I don't remember who came up with it, but it's hilarious. I used to see it quite a bit but haven't seen in it in awhile. It may have gotten banned, who knows? So, katzgar is QUITE stupid and we definitely won't miss his posts.

He's one of the horrifically stupid liberal lunatics that posts on here. He parrots what the biased media says to a T, and doesn't appear to have ANY original thoughts of his own. Another person on here came up with a hilarious picture of how he thought katzgar looked. I don't remember who came up with it, but it's hilarious. I used to see it quite a bit but haven't seen in it in awhile. It may have gotten banned, who knows? So, katzgar is QUITE stupid and we definitely won't miss his posts.

That was Truth Detector, sadly I have no need of my photo of Katzshit doing what he does best!

97160633-cat-taking-a-dump-crap-shit-poop-shitting-cat.jpg

GoodRiddance.jpg

...but not for long enough...

Back