Keep getting this kind of stuff in the ads

If you get hentai crap don't blame me, Tommy. I don't think it works that way with the ads anyway. Maybe ask the anime titties mod about why something like that shows up. That hentai stuff is the most repugnant gutter trash and I'd rather talk to CFM about slavery and the civil war then go near the stuff. Maybe learn something about me before you make retarded claims. You don't even know how much I weigh, how I live, or much of anything. You did get OCD right though.

I find shots of young nubile models in bra ads sexier than nude titties or bikini bras. Reminds me of my youth when I'd undo them when on a date. It was a feeling of real accomplishment and I'd get a woody hard as granite. :smile:

no fair......the ads I got were all for plus sizes......

If you get hentai crap don't blame me, Tommy. I don't think it works that way with the ads anyway. Maybe ask the anime titties mod about why something like that shows up. That hentai stuff is the most repugnant gutter trash and I'd rather talk to CFM about slavery and the civil war then go near the stuff. Maybe learn something about me before you make retarded claims. You don't even know how much I weigh, how I live, or much of anything. You did get OCD right though.

Well from that back view of you I'm guessing north of 21 stone/300 pounds/136kg, amirite?

Back