Keepin the lie alive

uscitizen

Villified User
I saw 2 different pro Iraq war commercials today. On both they referred to 911 and the old is we don't fight em over there we will be attacked again.

Dumbasses, Iraq had nothing to do with 911.

I saw 2 different pro Iraq war commercials today. On both they referred to 911 and the old is we don't fight em over there we will be attacked again.

Oh yeah, they are really rolling those out. I haven't seen any, just read about the campaign.

Ohh they are good (as in effective) have a double amputee vet in one....

"If we leave my sacrifice will have been for nothing"

Sorry to say his sacrifice was for lies and nothing.

It is very hard to accept it has all been for nothing, easier to keep following the lie.

Been there done that....

Last edited:
Ohh they are good (as in effective) have a double amputee vet in one....

"If we leave my sacrifice will have been for nothing"

Sorry to say his sacrifice was for lies and nothing.

It is very hard to accept it has all been for nothing, easier to keep following the lie.

Been there done that....

Oh, that is low isn't it? Wow, I didn't know about that part.

But you are so right, and it's very hard to have to tell someone that though. Heart-breaking really.

Dumbasses, they are not saying Iraq was involved in 9/11.

Wait till you see the commercial, they say "we have been attacked and will be again" unless we stay in iraq and do not give in to politics. Pretty funny considering politics is why we are there now.
It does not mention 911 by name, but then it does not have to does it....
Wait an watch it.

Wait till you see the commercial, they say "we have been attacked and will be again" unless we stay in iraq and do not give in to politics. Pretty funny considering politics is why we are there now.
It does not mention 911 by name, but then it does not have to does it....
Wait an watch it.

Fair enough, I will wait and watch it. However it has been said all along we have changed our views and way of thinking since 9/11 and that is fact. Going into Iraq came in the post 9/11 environment.

Fair enough, I will wait and watch it. However it has been said all along we have changed our views and way of thinking since 9/11 and that is fact. Going into Iraq came in the post 9/11 environment.

Yeah we have changed, but not for the better....
At least I have not heard "nuke em all and let god sort em out" much lately.

But that will probably come back if Bush has his way on Iran....

Back