Kill Pitbulls.....or they will KILL YOU

Dogs get pissed off over their name ?
I know a guy whose wife has a little fuzzy lap dog named "Kitty". Nice little dog as lap dogs go....

Seperating pitt bulls out from other dogs types would be racial profiling and that would be WRONG!!

No pits lately, Brad has been keeping a low profile ....
Got a Coyote last weekend though, nailed at about 100 yds on the run.

Then I had to bury the darned thing....

"Winter coat man. You can sell those."

Better yet, send the skin to PETA and they will put you on their Christmas card list.

"Winter coat man. You can sell those."

Better yet, send the skin to PETA and they will put you on their Christmas card list.

Naw, I don't stir up hornets nests on purpose, might wind up having to shoot some of the PITA bassids if I stirred em up.

"Naw, I don't stir up hornets nests on purpose, might wind up having to shoot some of the PITA bassids if I stirred em up."

Not to worry, I would forgive you.

Naw, I don't stir up hornets nests on purpose, might wind up having to shoot some of the PITA bassids if I stirred em up.

"Naw, I don't stir up hornets nests on purpose, might wind up having to shoot some of the PITA bassids if I stirred em up."

Not to worry, I would forgive you.
Yeah, but you aren't gonna forgive him for all that other shit, so go ahead: lead him on. I live for rage and despair.

I wan't some winning powerball numbers for tonight Lucifer. GOD pushed the buck to you, you gonna wuss out like GOD ?

I did not think the numbers went to 52 ?
Yeah, they go to 55, just checked. you get 10% if I win.

Last edited:
Back