Kim-Jon II has the hots for Lee Young Ae

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
http://popseoul.com/2007/09/30/kim-jong-il-has-the-hots-for-lee-young-ae/

1001-kim-and-lee.jpg

North Korean leader Kim Jong Il is hiding more than weapons of mass destruction. He reportedly loves to watch South Korean tv programs, and among his favorite stars is Lee Young Ae. Lee practically started the Korean wave with Dae Jang Geum, but who knew that the Hallyu could penetrate the cold heart of Kim Jong Il? When I first saw this article on Yahoo! I did I double take to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. Kim and Lee side by side? What could be the connection? I’m sure anyone who isn’t into the k-pop world would still be surprised that KJI even watches or owns a television. Obviously no one in his country is allowed to ride the hallyu wave, but I guess this communist leader is jumping the bandwagon too!

Dictators are so hypocritical. Like he'd let anyone else in his nation watch South Korean TV. And has he ever stopped to wonder, "Hey, why is South Korean TV so much better than the TV I make in my country? Maybe it have something to do with something I'm doing wrong?"

Dictators are so hypocritical. Like he'd let anyone else in his nation watch South Korean TV. And has he ever stopped to wonder, "Hey, why is South Korean TV so much better than the TV I make in my country? Maybe it have something to do with something I'm doing wrong?"

One can always hope. But then there would be no dictatorial regimes. LOL @ Ostrogoth, btw.

Back