Kinda like ?

uscitizen

Villified User
Is saying we need to stay in Iraq kinda becuse we made the mess and should stay and fix it like someone forcing themselves into you home killing the husband and raping the wife and getting her pregnant.
Apparently some would say that since he made the mess he should stay and fix it by raising the kid.

interesting comparison.

Kinda like to keep sitting on the bee hive and trying to fix it with a blowtorch instead of getting up and taking your blow torch and letting the bees fix their own hive.

Is saying we need to stay in Iraq kinda becuse we made the mess and should stay and fix it like someone forcing themselves into you home killing the husband and raping the wife and getting her pregnant.
Apparently some would say that since he made the mess he should stay and fix it by raising the kid.

Hey man, is that you in the avatar with the panama hat and shades ? Righteous!

Six years into this fucked up war, I’ve basically come to the conclusion that anyone who continues to support it, and refuses to admit it was a mistake, is basically an immoral person. Possibly, an evil person. Every reason that was given to invade has been debunked. Trillions of dollars, and hundreds of thousands of dead people later, if one can’t admit that it was a horrible and tragic mistake, then that person basically has no soul or sense of morality.

Hey man, is that you in the avatar with the panama hat and shades ? Righteous!

Six years into this fucked up war, I’ve basically come to the conclusion that anyone who continues to support it, and refuses to admit it was a mistake, is basically an immoral person. Possibly, an evil person. Every reason that was given to invade has been debunked. Trillions of dollars, and hundreds of thousands of dead people later, if one can’t admit that it was a horrible and tragic mistake, then that person basically has no soul or sense of morality.

How was the trip?

Yep that is me. I think the grandson took the shot last year. I was sorting some pics on my laptop earlier and ran accross it.

I told you I was purtier than donnie.

Yes you are...sorta /kinda!

Yep that is me. I think the grandson took the shot last year. I was sorting some pics on my laptop earlier and ran accross it.

I told you I was purtier than donnie.

and my plane is bigger and badder than your lawn tractor...:cof1:

interesting comparison.

Kinda like to keep sitting on the bee hive and trying to fix it with a blowtorch instead of getting up and taking your blow torch and letting the bees fix their own hive.

Or if you ran someone over, its better to drive away because you might just make things worse...

Back