"Knowing" is Shit

it's not terrible. you just have to know what you are getting into. The plane crash scene alone was worth it. Fine summer movie as long as you aren't expecting anything to deep.

One of the first movies shot entirely on a Red One for mass distribution. That reason alone makes it notable. The plane wreck scene made it entirely worth it. If they had replayed that for 1.5 hours straight, I'd have left more happy than I did.

One of the first movies shot entirely on a Red One for mass distribution. That reason alone makes it notable. The plane wreck scene made it entirely worth it. If they had replayed that for 1.5 hours straight, I'd have left more happy than I did.

i just went and read up on the red camera, very cool....hopefully it will make blu ray look better

The ending made me LOL. They merged scientology with Eden, both out of the blue, but what made it funnier was that I remarked out loud, "okay, where's the tree?" about 10 seconds before it showed up and the credits started rolling.

But I would have to say that the movie pretty much sucked. Cage's character didn't behave as though he was an MIT prof (like missing the whole coordinates business), and the girl didn't act as though she had graduated high school... That said, there were a lot of fun things in it, like when the creepo walks into the boy's room, and all the destruction, plus just the whole concept of the paper was neat. They basically took a cool story and ruined it with the plot twists.

∞zo;468001 said:
it's not terrible. you just have to know what you are getting into. The plane crash scene alone was worth it. Fine summer movie as long as you aren't expecting anything to deep.

IMDB gives it a 6.6, I'm waiting for Moon to come to the UK

Back