Kona Brewing Company

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
Tonight I am having a Pale Ale by Kona, Fire Rock, I normally don't drink Pale Ale's because they are too hoppy for me, I prefer a dark beer, but this beer is light on the hoppy and doesn't have the usual after taste of gnawing on a pine bough.

It was one that was left after the Beer and Cookie party that I hosted at my house for a friend. There were a lot of good beers left behind and it is my pleasure to try them.

Tonight I am having a Pale Ale by Kona, Fire Rock, I normally don't drink Pale Ale's because they are too hoppy for me, I prefer a dark beer, but this beer is light on the hoppy and doesn't have the usual after taste of gnawing on a pine bough.

It was one that was left after the Beer and Cookie party that I hosted at my house for a friend. There were a lot of good beers left behind and it is my pleasure to try them.

Typically, an American Pale Ale, such as Seattle's Manny's, isn't hoppy, but it's the IPAs you have to watch out for.

oh...my mistake.

There's a lot of faggots in the greater Seattle area.

And you don't have to ask your AIDS infested husband about that one.

Well, at least I was able to help you shift the insult to be more topical. I am consistent, though, because I have always seen you for the faggot that you are. Are you also the 2ndSon of a faggot?

Nice choice. Don't be afraid to try more pale ales in the future. I know India Pale Ales turn a lot of people off because of the hoppes, but traditional pale ales are usually much milder.

Typically, an American Pale Ale, such as Seattle's Manny's, isn't hoppy, but it's the IPAs you have to watch out for.
Agreed. I like pale ales as the are aromatic without tasting like you're gnawing on a pine bough like with an IPA as Rana aptly described.

Last edited:
Another thing I love about them, such as with Manny's, is that there's nothing particularly noteworthy about them, and yet everyone still loves to drink it. When you are with a group of people, and you know everyone is going to disagree about what should be ordered in a pitcher, just go with the pale ale, and everyone usually considers it a win.

Back