kyle orton does what kyle orton does

just win games.

17-2 home field record
broncos are 4-0
orton stats make him the top 2nd half QB in the NFL
#2 QB in the 4th quarter.
#9 overall NFL QB with passer rating of 97.7

:clink:

So far, so good. It wasn't the trade I was worried about, it was the whole way it was handled so poorly.

I'm thrilled about 4-0, if you asked me before the season started I would not have predicted this, but then I didn't know if our new coach was worth anything at all. The defense is winning us games and Orton is not killing us with mistakes, this is good stuff.

the kid is coming from NE right.
Looks like he has great potential. I think his dad was a coach, these young guys who grew up around the game have it in their blood.

Nawlins fans think so!!!
Yea I predicted Brees would be succesful in the NFL when he was a senior at Purdue. Almost everyone laughed at me. I said he was a better QB then Rivers and SD was making a mistake, everyone laughed then too. No one is laughing now. He may arguably be the best QB in the NFL right now.

What's impressive about Brees is his execution and his attention to detail. He doesn't often make mistakes. The NFL seems sold that a QB has to be 6'5" and 250 lbs to be any good. Brees shows that's just not true.

So far, so good. It wasn't the trade I was worried about, it was the whole way it was handled so poorly.

I'm thrilled about 4-0, if you asked me before the season started I would not have predicted this, but then I didn't know if our new coach was worth anything at all. The defense is winning us games and Orton is not killing us with mistakes, this is good stuff.

Damo, don't ever doubt a McKinley Bulldog :)

I'm watching Denver a lot this year because you have two Bulldogs on your team (Kenny Peterson and Josh McDaniels). Ben McDaniels is an assisstent coach too, and he's helping out. I played with both Ben and Kenny. Josh played with my brother. Josh and Ben's dad was my head coach. So, needless to say, Denver is my second favorite team this year, and the only one worth watching at this point.

Damo, don't ever doubt a McKinley Bulldog :)

I'm watching Denver a lot this year because you have two Bulldogs on your team (Kenny Peterson and Josh McDaniels). Ben McDaniels is an assisstent coach too, and he's helping out. I played with both Ben and Kenny. Josh played with my brother. Josh and Ben's dad was my head coach. So, needless to say, Denver is my second favorite team this year, and the only one worth watching at this point.
So, who is your first?

Back