You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake

christiefan915

Catalyst
BBwnP3c.img
Jaimi Hajzus woke up Saturday morning to a string of worried texts. Friends in her hometown of Coudersport, Pennsylvania, said someone had gone house to house the previous night and left plastic Baggies filled with lollipops, rocks and paper fliers on dozens of lawns in the town’s main thoroughfare. Inside, they found a disturbing message. “Are there troubles in your neighborhood?” the fliers read. “Contact the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan today!” Hajzus said she and others believe a new white supremacist cell in the area might be behind the campaign, but they’re struggling to decide what the strange parcels mean for the town of 2,500, and how the community should respond.

Similar packages have recently turned up in communities around the country — from California to Kansas to New Jersey — many of them in the roughly 15 months since Dylann Roof allegedly gunned down nine African Americans at a church in Charleston, South Carolina. Just a day after residents in Coudersport discovered the Baggies on their lawns, nearly identical packages showed up at homes in Whittier, California, according to the Los Angeles Times. The flier inside contained a disparaging screed against African Americans and came with a rock and a lollipop, one longtime resident told the paper. It also listed a phone number and a mailing address for the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, she said.

A week earlier, 100 residents in Fullerton, California, found similar packages at their homes, the LA Times reported. In July, hundreds of residents in three Indiana counties received fliers — also stuffed into bags with rocks — criticizing immigrants and homosexuals and calling on people to “wake up” and join the United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, the Indianapolis Star reported. Similar Baggies have turned up in Michigan, New Jersey, Kansas, Alabama, and elsewhere since 2015.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/‘”...-on-lawns-across-the-us/ar-BBwnRCP?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
Just for giggles I called the number and their mailbox was full lol. I assume it's a Klan number, it could be a prank.

Full of hate mail, no doubt. It would be nice to get radical Muslims as marginalized as the Klan.

Just for giggles I called the number and their mailbox was full lol. I assume it's a Klan number, it could be a prank.

Full of hate mail, no doubt. It would be nice to get radical Muslims as marginalized as the Klan.

That's what it said in the article. "A 1-800 number advertised on the flier as a “24-hour Klanline” went straight to a full voice mail box on Monday night."

Morons on the left are worrying about the klan, while Islamic extremists plot and do kill us day in and day out.

They are complete and utter morons. Failures at life.

Morons on the left are worrying about the klan, while Islamic extremists plot and do kill us day in and day out. They are complete and utter morons. Failures at life.

Think so?

I'm not scared.

BTW, ever heard of the IRA?

Back