Lab Chimps Laugh And Hug At Taste Of Freedom

cancel2 2022

Canceled
The emotional moment a group of chimpanzees saw daylight for the first time after being kept in a laboratory for their whole lives has been caught on film. This video has no audio. The video shows the animals edging out of the door hesitantly at first and looking curiously up at the sky. But they then appear to celebrate their new found freedom by hugging each other and laughing.

The 38 chimps were taken from their mothers shortly after they were born and kept in a research facility in Austria. They were used for tests based on diseases such as HIV and hepatitis and kept in isolation. They were rescued in 1997 after the pharmaceutical company behind the research was sold and taken to a farm where keepers have since tried to reintroduce them to the outside world. It is only now that experts felt the time was right and the chimps were ready to experience fresh air.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/lab-chimps-laugh-hug-taste-freedom-162813744.html

hanging-chimp.jpg

Are you going apeshit again?

The video was well found. It is now YouTubed. Reminds of a group of American tourists emerging from their hotel and experiencing the understated beauty that is England. At first they cannot believe there is such beauty outside their own country, then they cannot believe that there are no Disney figures bounding over hill and dale.

The video was well found. It is now YouTubed. Reminds of a group of American tourists emerging from their hotel and experiencing the understated beauty that is England. At first they cannot believe there is such beauty outside their own country, then they cannot believe that there are no Disney figures bounding over hill and dale.

And then they see the how manly the British women look and act and they wonder how Britians are able to procreate; but then they see the men and it becomes clear, since the men look like and act like women.

Chimps don't tend to head for the nearest MacDonalds, KFC or Starbucks.

Wow you are one ignorant fool. I believe you have never been here, while I know I've been there...

Wow you are one ignorant fool. I believe you have never been here, while I know I've been there...

I'm afraid that your reaction has proved you the fool, not me.
Yanks will never get gentle piss taking as long as they live, will they?

Which is another way of you trying to back pedal and juggle, at the same time, after you get called on one of your more asinine comments.
But then, I believe the British enjoy a golden shower more then any other group.

:rolleyes:

Typical of idiots to say they were joking when they expose themselves as fools. Tell me Lowaicue, when was the last time you were in the US?

:rolleyes:

Typical of idiots to say they were joking when they expose themselves as fools. Tell me Lowaicue, when was the last time you were in the US?

You are not even on my to to list. But re-read what I originally said. Do you STILL think it was a serious comment? Sometimes, when I read this forum, I despair. Hence my opening sentence.
I would be frightened to set foot, or any other part of my anatomy, in a country that has so little understanding of the world and in which, if one was not actually shot to death one would certainly be forever damaged by group hugs and deafened by screeching females.
I much prefer the culture and history of Europe, the gentle people of Asia, the party spirit and sport of Australasia to anything that America has to offer. The beauty of New England is good but I can go to the real England for that, the mountains of the Rockies are stupendous, but the Himalyas a bigger and better, some beaches are spectacular but are no better than beaches in the Philipines, Thailand, Oz etc. You do have sport in America but you appear to be lacking in sportsmanship and you do not wish to participate on the international stage (Although football has been taking a hold in recent years), you have parties but no better than anyone else.
(I like those Americans who clearly have brains, but even they can attack with hugs and OTT kindness!!)

Back