Lady Gaga an Hermaphrodite?

Her bodies alright. It's nothing anyone would kill themselves over.

But her face is perfectly average.

Not worth seeing hermaphrodite genitalia over, I promise you. Maybe if she looked like Angelina Jolie, but as it is, you are just getting a slightly above average chick at the price of something you will always be horrified b y.

Her bodies alright. It's nothing anyone would kill themselves over.

But her face is perfectly average.

Not worth seeing hermaphrodite genitalia over, I promise you. Maybe if she looked like Angelina Jolie, but as it is, you are just getting a slightly above average chick at the price of something you will always be horrified b y.

I think its that she looks shitty in the make-up she wears. And she's of Mediterranean (Italian) descent. OTOH, if you watch her LoveGames video, when she has the blonde hair in the black cap and outfit, she actually looks pretty hot. I don't know if its the hair, the more conventional make-up, or what...

BTW, when Damo sees this and realizes its not appropriate for the APP, just move it to Whatever Goes like a good chap. Don't try to hide it in War Zone or Where Threads Go to Dies.

Jolie's hot, but not that hot. Sheesh, There are 1000 times hotter girls everywhere here.

Jolie's hot, but not that hot. Sheesh, There are 1000 times hotter girls everywhere here.

Really, where? Seriously, I tend to have this thing for the classically beautiful type of women rather than the flaming hotties, but Jolie is hot to such an extreme, that even I can't help fantasizing about her...

Dude, you mean like Cartman's mom?

Most of my boys are not fans of hers but for whatever reason I like her music.

natural....

always

no half life, just life

and they know more than you want to believe....find your match....the pieces fit

PREACH IT BROTHER. Thank god someone agrees with me on this.

I can find better looking girls than jolie at any mall
From the bottom of her ribcage up Jolie is hot, but she has the ass of a 13 year old boy. I find it almost disturbing the level of quasi-homo erotic attraction to women who have no ass.

PREACH IT BROTHER. Thank god someone agrees with me on this.

I can find better looking girls than jolie at any mall

???

Jolie's uberhot.

As for Lady Gaga, she's an act. You have to take her all in: the costumes, the club scene, the over the topness, etc.

I think she knows she's not hot which is why she probably had to exaggerate her look. But I like her music.

From the bottom of her ribcage up Jolie is hot, but she has the ass of a 13 year old boy. I find it almost disturbing the level of quasi-homo erotic attraction to women who have no ass.

angelina-jolie-butt.jpg

Yeah, no ass there at all.

I'm guessing you just like BBW's?

angelina-jolie-butt.jpg

Yeah, no ass there at all.

I'm guessing you just like BBW's?

This. Obviously her rack hangs without saying...

???

Jolie's uberhot.

As for Lady Gaga, she's an act. You have to take her all in: the costumes, the club scene, the over the topness, etc.

I think she knows she's not hot which is why she probably had to exaggerate her look. But I like her music.

I agree. Lady Gaga's persona does give off hotness, though. I like her stuff, but then I like disco...

Back