Lady Gaga

ExpressLane

Verified User
Lady Gaga's father endorses Trump. "I endorse Donald Trump. I endorse his policies," Joe Germanotta said on "Fox & Friends" Thursday.

I find this equally as important as Taylor Swift's endorsement. Both get a big Meh from me. But at least Germanotta knows what he is talking about.

Lady Gaga's father endorses Trump. "I endorse Donald Trump. I endorse his policies," Joe Germanotta said on "Fox & Friends" Thursday.

I find this equally as important as Taylor Swift's endorsement. Both get a big Meh from me. But at least Germanotta knows what he is talking about.
"Germanotta knows what he is talking about"...???

That is your opinion...which means he probably does not.

But he will get his few minutes of fame.

You will not. You will continue to be a MAGA moron.

Who?

I can see it now emblazoned on Trump’s website. “I endorse Donald Trump. Joe Germanotta.”

Wait a minute, Lady Gaga’s father’s endorsement is as important as Taylor Swift’s?

At his peak on Twitter, Trump had 88 million followers, today, Swift has close to 300 million on Instagram alone, she actually gained a million with her endorsement. And you are going to tell us Lady GaGa’s father, relatively a nobody, endorsement weights the same?

Who said the cult doesn’t swallow everything MAGA puts out

And if Harris spends the next few weeks saying how much she hates Lady Gaga's father, then we know Harris is just as crazy as trump. I am guessing that will not happen. How about you?

I love what the trumptard cult thinks is a victory :) Hey, Pee Wee Herman's second cousin, twice removed endorced trump!

Dude. Give it up!!!

I can't believe anyone even responded to the OP which is obviously meant to bait.

Stop feeding the trolls.
I think it safe to say a healthy number of threads started on here are either to troll or bait. Your advice to not feed the trolls is solid, but it would also mean large number of threads go unanswered and that’s not going to happen.

I can't believe anyone even responded to the OP which is obviously meant to bait.

Stop feeding the trolls.
It's fun to play with trolls on their own threads. Kinda like using a laser to play with a cat.

....and everyone knows how much MAGAts hate Jews, love lasers and ain't that bright. Most do seem to like the lifestyles of Harvey Weinstein, Sean Combs, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.

5al0cx.jpg

Last edited:

Please explain how Lady Gaga's pops, who is NOT her manager or a major figure in the music industry AND unknown to her multitude of fans is the equivalent of Taylor Swift's endorsement?

Back