Lady T

LOL, actually yesterday I went to the mall and got a diamond pendant!

I saved $1500!

Yeah me. the boyfriend got a little offended. He said that he felt like I didn't like his gift and that he would have gotten it for me. It was too cute. But I had to have it. I'm going to mall now.

nothing like you picked up...if you saved 1500 it must be a rock... good for you lady T...

Oh I love it! It was only a couple of hundred dollars too, so I was extremely pleased. I've never bought myself really nice jewelry before. It was just something I wanted to do.

LOL, I told everyone at the office about my fabulous shirt I told you about yesterday and they want me to bring it in. :p

no she probably wont...

i got a nautica jacket thats reversable a big puffy one for 50 bucks and i got a puma jacket and cologne from CK and 2 ck shirts

Sounds like you made out nicely :) I think I should cool it with the shopping at this point. If I see a really nice coat I like I'll get it but otherwise no spending for me until I go on vacation! :cheer:

Ohh so it has the logo on it ?
Sort of like the little alligators and such I suppose. I don't buy something to advertise for the manufacturer for free. If someone gives me a jacket with their logo on it fine, but I wont but one.
I even ripped the Levis tags off my jeans :) They want to advertise on my butt they can pay me.

Back