Larry Craig bathroom stall becomes tourist attraction

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
The soon-to-be "Larry Craig Memorial Bathroom Stall" tourist attraction:

Senator's sexy bathroom stall "flush" with tourists

A spokeswoman for the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport told the Associated Press in a little-noticed article Monday visitors are asking where Sen. Larry Craig (R-ID) was arrested for soliciting an undercover male police officer.

"It's become a tourist attraction," spokeswoman Karen Evans said in a brief that ran in the Chicago Sun-Times. "People are taking pictures."

http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Site_of_Craig_bathroom_bust_becomes_0917.html

Damo it is kind of like talking, it is what you say with the foot tapping that matters. And you forget the hand signals as well.

I mean if you are tapping ou the rythm of "macho man" ....

Damo it is kind of like talking, it is what you say with the foot tapping that matters. And you forget the hand signals as well.

I mean if you are tapping ou the rythm of "macho man" ....
Don't you mean, "It's raining men..."?

My point is, I'd rather have an idiot try to play footsie with me, than have idiots with cameras taking pictures while I tried to go...

I think the laws are a bit backwards in this case. I'd rather have a law against taking pictures there than against this foot-tapping exercise.

Ahh but we hetros know about the foottapping signals now and will run screaming for a cop :D
They will have to develop new signals.

Back