Laughing at dumb DEMOCRATS

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head

DEMOCRAT

“We are not in favor of giving a vote to the negro, because we believe that he is not fit to enjoy that right,” DEMOCRAT Senator Allen G. Thurman said.

These days, even while DEMOCRATS topple the statues of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant, two men that Thurman hated, the old dead racist was the basis for the unconstitutional DEMOCRAT campaign to impeach President Trump after leaving office.

Thurman, who was picked by the DEMOCRATS as their nominee for Vice President, had played a major role in the sole case of the Senate deciding to impeach a public official after leaving office.

The DEMOCRAT case for impeaching President Trump rested on that one case.

Their only precedent for that was the impeachment of William Belknap, U.S. Grant’s Secretary of War, who was tried and acquitted by the Senate after leaving office.

That's right.

Cryin' Chuck Schumer quoted a resolution by DEMOCRAT Senator Allen Thurman, who opposed the emancipation proclamation and campaigned against allowing black people to vote. But that’s just the old DEMOCRAT habit of refighting the Civil War on the side of the Confederacy.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/02/democrat-precedent-impeaching-trump-comes-racist-daniel-greenfield/

DEMOCRAT

“We are not in favor of giving a vote to the negro, because we believe that he is not fit to enjoy that right,” DEMOCRAT Senator Allen G. Thurman said.

These days, even while DEMOCRATS topple the statues of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant, two men that Thurman hated, the old dead racist was the basis for the unconstitutional DEMOCRAT campaign to impeach President Trump after leaving office.

Thurman, who was picked by the DEMOCRATS as their nominee for Vice President, had played a major role in the sole case of the Senate deciding to impeach a public official after leaving office.

The DEMOCRAT case for impeaching President Trump rested on that one case.

Their only precedent for that was the impeachment of William Belknap, U.S. Grant’s Secretary of War, who was tried and acquitted by the Senate after leaving office.

That's right.

Cryin' Chuck Schumer quoted a resolution by DEMOCRAT Senator Allen Thurman, who opposed the emancipation proclamation and campaigned against allowing black people to vote. But that’s just the old DEMOCRAT habit of refighting the Civil War on the side of the Confederacy.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/02/democrat-precedent-impeaching-trump-comes-racist-daniel-greenfield/
History, now try current events. I triple dog dare you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

History, now try current events. I triple dog dare you.

I guess you missed the part about Chuck the Cuck Schumer using the historic racists's excuse to try to impeach Trump last week.

Because you're stupid.

Here are your 3 dogs.

iu

iu

iu

Back