Laughing at liberals

Is this you?
latest

There are better ways to handle life's shit thrown at you, GBA.

4779375800000578-5198017-Francesca_Camica_left_was_convicted_of_using_threatening_and_abu-m-2_1513846821421.jpg

FRUITY ISN'T JUST SKIN DEEP

A transgender model, who mistakenly believed Muslim Heathrow security staff called her 'Man' got in the face of one officer and shouted: 'This guy hates transgenders and wishes me dead.'

Frequent flyer Francesca Camicia, 23, who was traveling to Italy for breast augmentation shouted: 'You're the terrorist,' during a two-hour meltdown.

Camicia, who is "identified as female" on both her British and Italian passports, told Ealing Magistrates Court: 'When someone calls me "man" I feel so desolated.'

She was convicted of using threatening behavior towards Mustafa Abbas and supervisor Fahad Arshad on September 17 and was conditionally discharged for two years.

Camicia, who was the subject of an extensive shoot in photography magazine Lens, was also ordered to pay each victim £50 compensation and £750 costs.

Mr. Abbas insisted he addressed Camicia as 'ma'am' during secondary security checks in busy Terminal 4. 'That's when the abuse began,' he told the trial.

'She said: "Don't talk to me like a dog, you need to learn some education, you f***ing idiot." 'She said it with disgust and was looking down at me and made me feel worthless, like I am nothing as if I am a peasant."

LOOKS LIKE MUSLIMS TRUMP TRANNIES IN THE UNARMED KINGDOM'S HIERARCHY OF VICTIM-HOOD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198017/Transgender-model-23-convicted-Heathrow-security-row.html

Back