Lawyers

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
Why does the American Bar Association prohibit sex between attorneys and their clients?
To prevent the client for being billed twice for what is essentially the same service

Two lawyers are on a commercial flight to San Francisco when the stewardess, in a panicked voice, announces that the pilot has passed out and asks whether any of the passengers can fly. The lawyers, both of whom have their pilot's license, rush to the cockpit.

George takes over the controls and heads towards the nearest airport. He brings the airplane to a screeching halt, almost going over the end of the runway. "That is the shortest runway I've ever seen!" he shouts to Bernie. "It can't be more than a hundred feet long!"

"Yeah," Bernie answers, "but it must be at least a mile wide!"

Thanks to progress in medical technology, it has become possible to buy brain material from people who have died. Jane, who was born with less than her fair share of cerebral matter, enters a brain shop and inquires about prices.

"Well," the shopkeeper replies, "you can purchase doctors' brains for $100 an ounce, and Ph.D.s go for $200 per ounce. Then, I've got lawyers' brains for $10,000 per ounce."

"Ten thousand dollars per ounce!" Jane exclaimed. "Why are lawyer's brains so expensive?"

"Do you have any idea how many lawyers have to die before I can harvest just one ounce of brains?" the shopkeeper responded.

why do you have to start this bullshit in a joke thread? you claimed you won't debate me because i always lead in with insults...i make a joke thread and what do you do? i make a thread for us to debate one on one with no insults and what do you do? beefy asks you for two of my supposed lies and you run away from the thread....

thanks for ruining an otherwise great thread onceler....you must be so proud

Very funny Yurt....very funny.....

Onceler just didn't understand any of the punch lines...you gotta dumb them down for a pinhead like him....

I like this one.

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and polticians....It creates a hostile work environment.

Last edited:
Back