APP - Leah's List....Vote With Your Wallet

Haiku

Makes the ganglia twitch.
This is important in my view...know your enemy.

http://www.leahslist.info/Directory/who-is-this-rebiblican-marketplace-story-17.aspx#.UETSWo6vK21

Who Is this ReBiblican Marketplace?

"A ReBiblican is a politician who is most likely to call themselves a Republican and supports the melding of church & state. They are Christian zealots also known as Christian Dominionists/Christian Nationalists.

They believe that America was founded as a Christian Nation and view the U.S. Constitution as secondary to God's Law according to the Bible.

ReBiblican is not limited exclusively to 21st century republicans, they are found in increasing numbers in all other parties and encouraged to run as stealth candidates as long as they win elected office.

They argue that the 1st Amendment guarantees that government is prevented from influencing religion, but that religion is free to influence government. They pursue a nation based on the morals and family values of a cherry-picked version of biblical law, a Christian theocracy.

With the advent of the T-Party in 2009, ReBiblicans have joined forces with those who cannot reconcile America having its first African-American President in the White House and they have become more brazen, often expressing a disturbing level ofHatriotism.

ReBiblicans consider all those who oppose, disagree or argue with them to be non-Christian and/or not the "right kind" of Christian.
Examples of notable ReBiblicans; Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman (R-Minn), Jim Inhofe (R-Ok), Governor Mark Sanford (R-SC), John Ensign (R-NV), Tom Coburn (R-Ok), Mike Huckabee (R-AR), Rick Santorum (R-PA) just to name a few along with a lengthy list of others - some of whom have resided at the "C Street" house in Washington, D.C. while serving in Congress.

You can check locally here and avoid supporting their 'cause'.

Who Is this ReBiblican Marketplace?

"A ReBiblican is a politician who is most likely to call themselves a Republican and supports the melding of church & state. They are Christian zealots also known as Christian Dominionists/Christian Nationalists.

They believe that America was founded as a Christian Nation and view the U.S. Constitution as secondary to God's Law according to the Bible.

ReBiblican is not limited exclusively to 21st century republicans, they are found in increasing numbers in all other parties and encouraged to run as stealth candidates as long as they win elected office.

They argue that the 1st Amendment guarantees that government is prevented from influencing religion, but that religion is free to influence government. They pursue a nation based on the morals and family values of a cherry-picked version of biblical law, a Christian theocracy.

With the advent of the T-Party in 2009, ReBiblicans have joined forces with those who cannot reconcile America having its first African-American President in the White House and they have become more brazen, often expressing a disturbing level ofHatriotism.

ReBiblicans consider all those who oppose, disagree or argue with them to be non-Christian and/or not the "right kind" of Christian.
Examples of notable ReBiblicans; Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman (R-Minn), Jim Inhofe (R-Ok), Governor Mark Sanford (R-SC), John Ensign (R-NV), Tom Coburn (R-Ok), Mike Huckabee (R-AR), Rick Santorum (R-PA) just to name a few along with a lengthy list of others - some of whom have resided at the "C Street" house in Washington, D.C. while serving in Congress.

============
Starting off with 2 lies leaves little to respond to.....Republicans DON'T support any 'melding' of religion and government.....as a matter of fact, just the
opposite is true.....the Constitution forbids government interference and tax law prevents organized religion interference......
As for a Christian Nation ?....it is also undeniable that the Constitution, when addressing civil or social issues, does without doubt, generally follow
Christian values of fairness and civility....

stealth candidates?....A figment of the Koolade guzzler mind....

religion is free to influence government ?...MEN influence government, both religious and secular.....whether its Romney's or Harry Reid's Mormonism, Bill and Hillary's Methodist faith, or Kennedey's Catholicism. Even Muslim Republicans and Democrats....
so its true to that degree, just mis-leading and mis-characterized as first stated....

those who cannot reconcile America having its first African-American President in the White House ?....More Koolade guzzler nonsense....constantly
playing the race card because they've got nothing else....

Republicans consider all those who oppose, disagree or argue with them to be non-Christian and/or not the "right kind" of Christian.? What nonsense....
EVERY color and hue of 'Christians' and non-Christian are represented in the party.....just as much, I dare say as in the Democrat party.....including Mormons....
So this is another example of the Koolade mind....denial and faulty logic and plain old lies....

bravo said:
Starting off with 2 lies leaves little to respond to.....Republicans DON'T support any 'melding' of religion and government.....as a matter of fact, just the
opposite is true.....the Constitution forbids government interference and tax law prevents organized religion interference......

What the Constitution says and what christ-y righties do are at complete odds. The fact that you're denying that makes you the liar, not Leah's List.

As for a Christian Nation ?....it is also undeniable that the Constitution, when addressing civil or social issues, does without doubt, generally follow
Christian values of fairness and civility....

That's nice. Too bad the Constitution isn't in charge of the christ-y righty party, though. Nutballs are running that asylum, unfortunately.

stealth candidates?....A figment of the Koolade guzzler mind....

Sez you. :rofl2:

religion is free to influence government ?...MEN influence government, both religious and secular.....whether its Romney's or Harry Reid's Mormonism, Bill and Hillary's Methodist faith, or Kennedey's Catholicism. Even Muslim Republicans and Democrats....
so its true to that degree, just mis-leading and mis-characterized as first stated....

those who cannot reconcile America having its first African-American President in the White House ?....More Koolade guzzler nonsense....constantly
playing the race card because they've got nothing else....

Republicans consider all those who oppose, disagree or argue with them to be non-Christian and/or not the "right kind" of Christian.? What nonsense....
EVERY color and hue of 'Christians' and non-Christian are represented in the party.....just as much, I dare say as in the Democrat party.....including Mormons....
So this is another example of the Koolade mind....denial and faulty logic and plain old lies....

Yawn. 'Nuh-uh' isn't an argument, doofus.

You gotta show at least a minimum of intelligence and address the specifics of the debate if you want to respond like an adult.....otherwise, just fuck off...

The only time you will see politics from the pulpit is in black Churches and the Democrat politicans that speak there as Clinton did with regularity.....

You gotta show at least a minimum of intelligence and address the specifics of the debate if you want to respond like an adult.....otherwise, just fuck off...

Indeed - that's why I told you that 'nuh-uh' isn't an argument, doofus. Read and learn.

What the Constitution says and what christ-y righties do are at complete odds. The fact that you're denying that makes you the liar, not Leah's List.

I suppose you think the above is an argument....

That's nice. Too bad the Constitution isn't in charge of the christ-y righty party, though. Nutballs are running that asylum, unfortunately.

Or that your next childish statement is an argument....

Sez you. :rofl2:

And Sez you?...Yeah thats real profound....

Yawn. 'Nuh-uh' isn't an argument, doofus.

'Nuh-uh' isn't meant to be an argument....if I'd have say only nuh-uh, which I didn't.

You're dismissed pinhead....you're wasting my time and yours.....

'Nuh-uh' isn't meant to be an argument....if I'd have say only nuh-uh, which I didn't.

You're dismissed pinhead....you're wasting my time and yours.....

You're dismissed, bawahahahahaha, boy, Bijou, the great and powerful Popeyes has spoken! Bawhahahaha!

The first time he puts forth a good argument will indeed be the VERY first time! I'm still waiting since 2006!

You're dismissed, bawahahahahaha, boy, Bijou, the great and powerful Popeyes has spoken! Bawhahahaha!

The first time he puts forth a good argument will indeed be the VERY first time! I'm still waiting since 2006!

Rana, you can't even make a decent, coherent argument when I make a mediocre point....stop making a fool of yourself so publicly....
You're job remains to sit quietly on the side lines and cheer up Christiefan and Diarrhea and others I pwn with regularity......just like this adolescent boob, Bigjaw....

Now.....you too are dismissed.....

My apologies, forgot this was a no insults zone! I will continue to insult bravado in another thread!

Last edited:

The only time you will see politics from the pulpit is in black Churches and the Democrat politicans that speak there as Clinton did with regularity.....

You've obviously never been to a Catholic church. Or the hundreds of extreme right wing churches mentioned on here every day.

Rana, you can't even make a decent, coherent argument when I make a mediocre point....stop making a fool of yourself so publicly....
You're job remains to sit quietly on the side lines and cheer up Christiefan and Diarrhea and others I pwn with regularity......just like this adolescent boob, Bigjaw....

Now.....you too are dismissed.....

Oh, no, dismissed! Bawhahaha

You've obviously never been to a Catholic church. Or the hundreds of extreme right wing churches mentioned on here every day.

I've been to Catholic Mass hundreds of times and NEVER, but NEVER heard anything but their doctrine and teachings and never anything even remotely political ...

quite a difference from what was preached in Obamas .....'Church'

I've been to Catholic Mass hundreds of times and NEVER, but NEVER heard anything but their doctrine and teachings and never anything even remotely political ...

You see, HOWEY - unless it was part of the actual sermon from the podium, it doesn't count.

:rofl2:

Well, Bravo, I was raised in the Church and I disagree.

Back