Lean on me.

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
For the past 5+ years, I've watched this country devolve into hatred and negative reporting; but this is not the country I grew up in.
I'm slowly seeing more and more where common humanity is returning, with reports of people helping others and going out of their way to try and make things better.

I pray to God that when this virus is done, that some of you make the decision to continue to pull America together.
Sometimes in our lives we all have pain.

We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you won't let show
You just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me (call me)
If you need a friend (call me) call me uh huh(call me) if you need a friend (call me)
If you ever need a friend (call me)
Call me (call me) call me (call me) call me
(Call me) call me (call me) if you need a friend
(Call me) call me (call me) call me (call me) call me (call me) call me (call me)

For the past 5+ years, I've watched this country devolve into hatred and negative reporting; but this is not the country I grew up in.
I'm slowly seeing more and more where common humanity is returning, with reports of people helping others and going out of their way to try and make things better.

I pray to God that when this virus is done, that some of you make the decision to continue to pull America together.

We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
That you won't let show
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you need a friend (call me) call me uh huh(call me) if you need a friend (call me)
(Call me) call me (call me) call me (call me) call me (call me) call me (call me)

Wait a minute, "5+" years? So all the hate thrown against Obama or Clinton was all just politics as usual?

If you look closely you will see that hate in this country escalated when Reagan did away with the Fairness Doctrine giving birth to talk radio, and its' success only led to entire news networks doing the same

Wait a minute, "5+" years? So all the hate thrown against Obama or Clinton was all just politics as usual?

If you look closely you will see that hate in this country escalated when Reagan did away with the Fairness Doctrine giving birth to talk radio, and its' success only led to entire news networks doing the same

Reagan does away with literal fascism, and that's the starting point of a problem? Not the fascist who made it law, and is more famous for the exotic little war that he botched, and which is often denounced as fascist?

Reagan does away with literal fascism, and that's the starting point of a problem? Not the fascist who made it law, and is more famous for the exotic little war that he botched, and which is often denounced as fascist?

Can you refute that hate in this country escalated with the rise of talk radio?

We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
That you won't let show
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load

Fantastic post! I was just saying today that I have been pleasantly surprised at how well " most" people have been handling all this. How well most of us have pulled together. Really been good to see. WWG1WGA!

We can discuss your disagreement, when you provide hundreds of news casts, showing this on a daily basis.

Until then, your discussion is a mute point.

Fantastic post! I was just saying today that I have been pleasantly surprised at how well " most" people have been handling all this. How well most of us have pulled together. Really been good to see. WWG1WGA!

I really do pray that it continues, once this virus is done.

Can you refute that hate in this country escalated with the rise of talk radio?

So, there was this period of time known as the 60s and 70s where the country became so fractured that the message of "Morning in America" appealed to a large enough base of voters that its messenger was swept into office, and would later repeal a fascist bill which had previously inhibited the commercial viability of talk radio...

Lean on me; doesn't mean you get to push me down, Bitch.
I don’t see how I was doing that, but okay, you’re very sensitive. You had a nice thought, but your own post ruined it. Carry on. My comment was about 3D and I wasn’t even addressing you. Be well

USF when I was at the lowest point in my life after college, you spent the time continually mocking me and telling me to kill myself. You are a cruel person. Please shut up about this shit and acknowledge you're contribution to the problem.

USF when I was at the lowest point in my life after college, you spent the time continually mocking me and telling me to kill myself. You are a cruel person. Please shut up about this shit and acknowledge you're contribution to the problem.

Then grow the fuck up, take responsibility for your behavior, and act like an adult; instead of a petulant 3 year old.

I pray to God that when this virus is done, that some of you make the decision to continue to pull America together....
It'd be nice if we did, but with posts like the one quoted below, your unwarranted personal attacks on me when I first joined the forum, your support for people like "Truth Detector" and the fact you banned over 30 members of this forum from your thread makes me doubt your veracity.

Fuck if I am, bitch.
Members banned from this thread: domer76, Nomad, Micawber, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Margot, Nose Picker, Crazy Cat Lady, Wyvgard, Troll, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, rjhenn, RonH, dUIgRRL, Jack, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Crocodile, StraightFlush, StoneByStone, John Barron, U.S.A. Fucktard Wrangler, Trumpet, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, Embarrassed American, Walt and AProudLefty

Back