Leaningright's relatives interview

my sympathy dwindled with each passing attribute you listed. Looks like the takers got took. LOL that's what you get takers!

my sympathy dwindled with each passing attribute you listed. Looks like the takers got took. LOL that's what you get takers!

Lol...no sympathy solicited there Grind. The time for sympathy is over for most, including my cousin's kid there, and it's time to get to rebuilding. I'm just glad that that CNN found someone articulate to interview. Most of the time from my neck of the woods news people grab the most trashy looking, boorish, hick type people they can find...and if they're missing a few teeth then that seems to make it all the better for the news folks. Other than being a little overweight, like me and most of my family, these kids did pretty good. :)

They're great kids. I describe their politics so folks can realize that not everyone in OK is a knuckle dragging, conservative like me. ;)

You have smart nice relatives.

being educated will make good people smart and nice.

this is who the right hates.

what a sick party you folks have that spews hate on people who care about their fellow man.

The corporate whore minions party is not likely to find many more dupes willing to tout this insane attitude.

You have smart nice relatives.

being educated will make good people smart and nice.

this is who the right hates.

what a sick party you folks have that spews hate on people who care about their fellow man.

The corporate whore minions party is not likely to find many more dupes willing to tout this insane attitude.

You are such a brain washed idiot desh.

Back