leaving PDX

tinfoil

Banned
So long, hipsters. I hope you enjoy being slaves to the state.

I've got sun in my future
I'll be surrounded by old people in retirement comunities and toothless locals in swamp boats
Florida, here I come.
So long, PDX. Too bad such a nice town can be run by such idiots.

You wish. PDX hipsters are fucking tards. Total authoritarians leading a braindead, fluoride addled population. The green windmill economy here is a bust and even their silly faux statistics can't hide the 20% unemployment here. They can get the liberal rags here to print anything and the local news is fluff.

This man seems really happy to have another 'tard he can count on. BTW, Tinny, he wants a sample of your piss.

rick-scott-black-and-white-photo1.jpg

I agree, Portland is the butthole of America. Whenever I am unhappy in Seattle I simply remind myself of how vastly superior it is to Portland.

I agree, Portland is the butthole of America. Whenever I am unhappy in Seattle I simply remind myself of how vastly superior it is to Portland.

We have a little saying in the UK about a perticularly drab and boring town.

'Happiness is Slough in your rear view mirror.

You can borrow it for Portland if you like.

So long, hipsters. I hope you enjoy being slaves to the state.

I've got sun in my future
I'll be surrounded by old people in retirement comunities and toothless locals in swamp boats
Florida, here I come.
So long, PDX. Too bad such a nice town can be run by such idiots.

I felt the same way when I moved from the Peoples Republic of New York. But I would never move to be amongst Floridiots.

Back