LeBron James - Boston Fans Are Racist AF

cawacko

This made me laugh. I know Boston has great history and neighborhoods but it’s my least favorite City in the country. It’s long had a reputation, at least in the sports world, for being hella racist. Kind of seems like that has started to soften but at least according to LeBron, clearly not.

Labron should probably not be making public comments like that.

I mean, here he now wants to buy an NBA team?

Last edited:
Labron should probably not be making public comments like that.

I mean, here he now wants to buy an NBA team?

Can’t imagine the league would lock him out for making those comments. If that were to happen, he’s blackmailed from buying a team for calling out racism, can you imagine the absolute uproar? No way the NBA would ever do that.

Can’t imagine the league would lock him out for making those comments. If that were to happen, he’s blackmailed from buying a team for calling out racism, can you imagine the absolute uproar? No way the NBA would ever do that.

Can you imagine what would happen if Jerry Jones made some comment like that of another team.

Players, I suppose, can voice those kind of opinions, but Owners have to show a little more restraint in my opinion.

Look, I realize some likely racist idiot threw a beer on him in Boston, but who really knows if race had anything to do with it?

The Boston fans are just spoiled sports sometimes because they are used to their teams always winning, and here of late, that just ain't happening.

Can you imagine what would happen if Jerry Jones made some comment like that of another team.

Players, I suppose, can voice those kind of opinions, but Owners have to show a little more restraint in my opinion.

Look, I realize some racist idiot threw a beer on him in Boston, but who really knows if race had anything to do with it?

The Boston fans are just spoiled sports sometimes because they are used to their teams always winning, and here of late, that just ain't happening.

You won't get an argument from me against the idea that some people are just a*holes, and do a*hole things, and race has nothing to do with it. LeBron also has a history of calling people or events racist so its far from the first time he's done it. (Boston sports fans also have a long history of being known as racist so there is that as well).

He's still a player right now. If he were an owner doing this it probably wouldn't be a good look. (Not that the league wants to sweep racism under the rug but not really beneficial for the league either.)

You won't get an argument from me against the idea that some people are just a*holes, and do a*hole things, and race has nothing to do with it. LeBron also has a history of calling people or events racist so its far from the first time he's done it. (Boston sports fans also have a long history of being known as racist so there is that as well).

He's still a player right now. If he were an owner doing this it probably wouldn't be a good look. (Not that the league wants to sweep racism under the rug but not really beneficial for the league either.)

Incidentally, I believe Labron would be a better NBA commissioner than a team owner, and his causes for Black Team ownership could open up faster if he was in a position like that should he get it.

I never blamed Labron for any of his NBA team jumping. I have always liked him personally. I think he gets some bad raps and press sometimes.

And I also believe he is still the best active player in the league- now that Kobe's gone- even at his age- even with a broken wrist!

Last edited:
Incidentally, I believe Labron would be a better NBA commissioner than a team owner, and his causes for Black Team ownership could open up faster if he was in a position like that should he get it.

I never blamed Labron for any of his NBA team jumping. I have always liked him personally. I think he gets some bad raps and press sometimes.

And I also believe he is still the best active player in the league- now that Kobe's gone- even at his age!

The cheapest NBA team is the Memphis Grizzlies valued at around $1.3 billion. The most valuable franchises are in the $5.5 billion range. There are only so many people on the planet who can afford to purchase franchises. Having LeBron James as league commissioner isn't going to magically create more black billionaires able to purchase a team. There are minority (as opposed to majority, nothing to do with race) ownership positions and there are black owners in that regard. LeBron's goal has always been to own a team and he'll likely put together an ownership group to purchase the Las Vegas franchise if/when they come into existence.

To some, instead of "thug" being a synonym for "hoodlum", it means nigger.

As for me, obviously he's not a career criminal, so I wouldn't call him that.

Crybaby Bitch, maybe. :laugh:

Crybaby b*tch? No question. Absolutely amazing a man with his size and power and can flop and whine and cry the way he does.

In this instance thug was basically replacement for the n*word.

The cheapest NBA team is the Memphis Grizzlies valued at around $1.3 billion. The most valuable franchises are in the $5.5 billion range. There are only so many people on the planet who can afford to purchase franchises. Having LeBron James as league commissioner isn't going to magically create more black billionaires able to purchase a team. There are minority (as opposed to majority, nothing to do with race) ownership positions and there are black owners in that regard. LeBron's goal has always been to own a team and he'll likely put together an ownership group to purchase the Las Vegas franchise if/when they come into existence.

Those are some good points.

Crybaby b*tch? No question. Absolutely amazing a man with his size and power and can flop and whine and cry the way he does.

In this instance thug was basically replacement for the n*word.

While some may call him a cry baby, he has a legitimate argument. Most replays show video evidence that fouls were committed and that LBJ should have indeed gone to the free throw line. LeBron is hacked, pushed and pulled almost every time he heads to the basket. The refs, unfortunately, swallow their whistles an egregious amount of times.

I don't blame Labron for crying to the officials and not shaking hands after the tournaments. And look how many times he's been injured by a foul!

I mean Damn! Enough is enough already.

Just because you are the big guy, don't mean that the officials can't look out for you too.

Last edited:
While some may call him a cry baby, he has a legitimate argument. Most replays show video evidence that fouls were committed and that LBJ should have indeed gone to the free throw line. LeBron is hacked, pushed and pulled almost every time he heads to the basket. The refs, unfortunately, swallow their whistles an egregious amount of times.

I don't blame Labron for crying to the officials and not shaking hands after the tournaments. And look how many times he's been injured by a foul!

I mean Damn! Enough is enough already.

Just because you are the big guy, don't mean that the officials can't look out for you too.

The guy’s nickname is LeFlop. Plenty of YouTube videos out there showing him flopping. We’re not talking a one off incident, he’s earned the nickname.

The guy’s nickname is LeFlop. Plenty of YouTube videos out there showing him flopping. We’re not talking a one off incident, he’s earned the nickname.

Well, I don't get to see many of his games, but I am not a huge fan of the foul anyway, and I do not believe it should just be another part of the game.

I believe the fouled team should get an automatic point- or two- automatically added to their score on every incident of them.

This would stop most intentional fouls. I admit some fouls are accidents though.

But if it were true that Labron was a flopper, there would be plenty of Youtube clips to prove it.

Surprise me with your favorite example!

Last edited:
This made me laugh. I know Boston has great history and neighborhoods but it’s my least favorite City in the country. It’s long had a reputation, at least in the sports world, for being hella racist. Kind of seems like that has started to soften but at least according to LeBron, clearly not.

Boston doesn't disrespect African American people.
Boston disrespects jive-ass blacks and cretins of all ethnicities.

They voted for Obama overwhelmingly if you recall. Kind of puts a crimp in LeBrons's argument.
Which reminds me, I'm a Bostonian who hates stupid Ebonic names like LeBron.
Bill Russell had a perfectly fine name. His mom must have been literate...and we loved him.

Last edited:
Boston doesn't disrespect African American people.
Boston disrespects jive-ass blacks and cretins of all ethnicities.

They voted for Obama overwhelmingly if you recall. Kind of puts a crimp in LeBrons's argument.
Which reminds me, I'm a Bostonian who hates stupid Ebonic names like LeBron.
Bill Russell had a perfectly fine name. His mom must have been literate...and we loved him.

Because someone voted for Obama doesn’t mean they can’t be racist or do or say racist sh*t.

LeBron also has a history of calling a lot of people racist so it’s possible he’s making it up. It’s also possible one person said or did something and he’s blaming the whole fan base.

The sports fans in the City of Boston have a well known racist history. So this claim of his isn’t something new or out of the blue.

There are at least two kinds of racism.

Some would deny a certain ethnicity equal opportunity or equal status under the law.

Others would never do that but have an aesthetic aversion toward certain aspects of another's ethnicity's culture.

Red State America is more like the former.
Blue State America is more like the latter.

That's why the politics of Blue State African Americans and Red State African Americans tend to be so different.

Red State blacks are still fighting for things like voting rights and don't give so much of a damn about more contemporary liberal issues as espoused by Bernie and Liz.

Blue State blacks are going to vote if they want to vote, and they vote the same way as Blue State whites, even if they don't necessarily like each other socially.

Liking each other isn't important.
Respecting each other's human rights is important.

Back