Legion's ancestor

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
pLOrJ.jpg

You think Legion is acting? He deleted a thread today about his sock Cohort claiming I am Yurt only to make it again 3 times. And each time the anonymous poll had the same number of "posters" agreeing with him.

If that is not a sign of mental illness, I don't know what is.

You think Legion is acting? He deleted a thread today about his sock Cohort claiming I am Yurt only to make it again 3 times. And each time the anonymous poll had the same number of "posters" agreeing with him.

If that is not a sign of mental illness, I don't know what is.

Why do you obsess over him? Trust me. Put him on ignore. Life is much more enjoyable. He posts for hours on end and his total substance to the board is

"Think so?"
"Did I say that"

My Christian faith commands me to pity him and pray for him.

I'm pretty sure if you invented an anti-clone machine, that produced the exact opposite of what a person was and stood for, and put Jesus in there, ILA would walk out.

Why do you obsess over him? Trust me. Put him on ignore. Life is much more enjoyable. He posts for hours on end and his total substance to the board is

seahawk does have legion on ignore. By official mod decree. He was a bad boy so I took away his toy. Now he still bitches and whines about legion and deliberately logs out of his accounts/opens up a private browser window to see what legion is saying about him. He can't stand him, but he can't look away. At his core, he loves reading what legion troll says. He needs to see what legion is saying. Pathetic.

same thing people did with you ILA. They bitch and bitched about you, but they couldn't help themselves, they couldn't quit you.

seahawk does have legion on ignore. By official mod decree. He was a bad boy so I took away his toy. Now he still bitches and whines about legion and deliberately logs out of his accounts/opens up a private browser window to see what legion is saying about him. He can't stand him, but he can't look away. At his core, he loves reading what legion troll says. He needs to see what legion is saying. Pathetic.

No I don't. You're the one still obsessing over it. Your boy is making several threads about me and that is okay with you. But somehow I was a bad boy because I showed how stupid you are so you put me on ignore with your sock.

And you're the one who claimed to have me on ignore, yet you still can't stop talking about me and making threads about me.

LOL

Why can't ILA ignore me? He still responds to the shit I write on the occasions I unban him. I've had him ignored for months. He should just get over me. He's never gonna get any of this, he should just quit trying.

That makes sense. I don't typically get caught up in the Yurt Patrol shenanigans, but Seahawk does appear to have Yurt like tendencies. Of course it possible for people to be obsessive retards.

Why can't ILA ignore me? He still responds to the shit I write on the occasions I unban him. I've had him ignored for months. He should just get over me. He's never gonna get any of this, he should just quit trying.

You are too fun to mock you worthless pile of bilge

I ignore Legion Fag, but I also click on threads from the Unread Posts feature, and accidentally posted in a thread he started the other night. I was so pissed, because I didn't realize my mistake and delete it the way I did a few nights prior to that. I also accidentally clicked-on an APP thread a month ago, and responded to a faggoty Trumptard.

I ignore Legion Fag, but I also click on threads from the Unread Posts feature, and accidentally posted in a thread he started the other night. I was so pissed, because I didn't realize my mistake and delete it the way I did a few nights prior to that. I also accidentally clicked-on an APP thread a month ago, and responded to a faggoty Trumptard.

how'd that work out for you? :)

Awe, poor baby. I'll take that as your concession. The only thing I did to make you put me on FI with your sock Legion is make you look like a fool. Your sock can run around making numerous threads about me and constantly talking about me and that is "good" in your mind. But I make you look like a fool and I get FI.

What a whiny douchebag.

Back