LegionTroll

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
I sometimes post, accidentally in threads from which I am banned because I use the Today’s list feature and click on the latest post. I don’t scroll to the top to check if I am Threadbanned and this site doesn’t automatically keep moderators from posting.

I think it’s hilarious that LegionTroll feels as if it is a violation of Damoclese trust. He’s such a drama Queen.

I apologize for posting in threads from which I am banned. I usually remove my texts as soon as I realize the error.

I will try to check the threads before I post but I assure you it will probably happen, again. I hope it doesn’t upset LegionTroll too much. I know how sensitive he is.

The poor whore has been beside himself what with the stay-at-home thing and nothing else much to occupy his tiny mind since the other kids kicked him out of the Gamer Klub for trying to cheat. :laugh:

You didn't need to apologize. Just do like the rest of us, put the sad POS on ignore, and enjoy the more normal posters.

I feel the same way about lib'ruls who complain about me casting multiple votes for Trump in 2016.......it will probably happen again but I hope it doesn't upset them too much......

Back