legiontroll

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
here is the deal

the guy is never going away. ever. he has been banned for posting personal info etc....keeps coming back.

now he is a conservative troll. he spends his entire life on the internet and probably 95% on political messageboards. he knows hot button issues. his threads usually get responses and push buttons. we can all ignore him, or just accept the fact he isn't going away and deal with his trollery and hot button issues. he is like the jerry springer of messageboards. well....springer made money....:D

here is the deal

the guy is never going away. ever. he has been banned for posting personal info etc....keeps coming back.

now he is a conservative troll. he spends his entire life on the internet and probably 95% on political messageboards. he knows hot button issues. his threads usually get responses and push buttons. we can all ignore him, or just accept the fact he isn't going away and deal with his trollery and hot button issues. he is like the jerry springer of messageboards. well....springer made money....:D

Ok. I just ignore it.

Ok. I just ignore it.

right...then you have to ignore half the threads that are current.

face it....the dipstick makes hot button issue threads. he is a completely retarded conservative troll. he is trying too hard, you can tell, because he is taking "conservative" to mean everything far, far right wing. if the board is not going to ban him, why ignore him? he isn't going away and gets some threads going.

the reality is:

ban him

or

accept him

i accept him since the board will not ban him. i will ignore his completely stupid stuff, but he occasionally gets a hot button issue on the board. who cares who he is?

right...then you have to ignore half the threads that are current.

face it....the dipstick makes hot button issue threads. he is a completely retarded conservative troll. he is trying too hard, you can tell, because he is taking "conservative" to mean everything far, far right wing. if the board is not going to ban him, why ignore him? he isn't going away and gets some threads going.

the reality is:

ban him

or

accept him

i accept him since the board will not ban him. i will ignore his completely stupid stuff, but he occasionally gets a hot button issue on the board. who cares who he is?

Yeah I ignore most of the treads. Of course I also merge a lot of them and then he deletes everything in them. Dunno why.

Yeah I ignore most of the treads. Of course I also merge a lot of them and then he deletes everything in them. Dunno why.

i think everyone understands why...though i'm not sure any of us can "know" why. he is a troll, his life is the internet. he lives on messageboards.

i guess my point is - i no longer give a fuck if he a troll. there are trolls all over the internet, tv etc....always making the extreme statement to get a reaction. and the reaction happens almost all the time. so...imo....why worry about this one troll who is not smart. he is absurd. as long as we point out he is a troll, i see no problem.

talk radio at midnight...think about it

here is the deal

LEGION, LEGION, LEGION!

here is the deal

What would our little dysfunctional family be with out Legion?

it's really not that hard.....I've been doing it for months and I actually lost 5 lbs......

I've had him on IA for months, don't post in his threads and have found plenty of other threads in which to have good discussions. It is pretty easy to ignore him if one wants to.

Back