Lesbians

A lesbian went to the gynecologist, and the doctor asked, 'Why, it's spotless in here! What do you do to keep yourself so clean?'

The lesbian responded, "I have a woman in twice a week.”

Sell the Rolex and you'd have more than enough cash to employ two lesbians to fiddle with each other for a bit, observe and even become somewhat involved in proceedings, with enough cash left to cover a few pints, a slap up meal and a taxi home.

HTH.

Sell the Rolex and you'd have more than enough cash to employ two lesbians to fiddle with each other for a bit, observe and even become somewhat involved in proceedings, with enough cash left to cover a few pints, a slap up meal and a taxi home.

HTH.
He might even have a bit to stop by the local hattery and buy a hat for his hatless dog.

HTH.

I sold them the watch. It was a copy Rolex, made in Thailand, value just under three quid.

I sold them the watch. It was a copy Rolex, made in Thailand, value just under three quid.

Simply employ the seemingly meagre $3 in a third world nation, where money seems to go so much further.

Many thanks to Paul Gadd for that handy tip.

Did you hear about the lesbian framing crew in Provincetown? No studs at all, just tounge and groove.

Back