Less Posting

AnyOldIron II

As of Monday I start a new role at work that will mean that I can't post as often as I currently do, though intend to dip in and see you all on occasion...

:)

Are they impounding your computer, the swines.

You can't leave me here all alone with these rough Americans, some of them don't play nice.

Are they impounding your computer, the swines.

You can't leave me here all alone with these rough Americans, some of them don't play nice.

They are actually making me work, the bastards, if I want promotion, so am being transfered to the Nottingham for a project.

And don't worry mate, the Yanks are more afraid of you that you are of them... lol

They are actually making me work, the bastards, if I want promotion, so am being transfered to the Nottingham for a project.

And don't worry mate, the Yanks are more afraid of you that you are of them... lol

That's so true! Not you so much, but I watched Charver for a while before I would talk to him. That cutting sardonic British humor. I think it's hysterical, but only when directed at anyone who isn't me.

That's so true! Not you so much, but I watched Charver for a while before I would talk to him. That cutting sardonic British humor. I think it's hysterical, but only when directed at anyone who isn't me.

Afraid of little old me, surely not?

Last edited:
One doesn't like to blow one's own trumpet, not least as the operation requires the removal of at least two pairs of ribs.

But yes, i think i got the 100,000, although Damo will have to have a look in his little digital list thing.

One doesn't like to blow one's own trumpet, not least as the operation requires the removal of at least two pairs of ribs.

But yes, i think i got the 100,000, although Damo will have to have a look in his little digital list thing.

Wow, this is exciting. I wonder what you've won?

I think the prize was eating hotdogs with Battlebourne.

Back