Less than 90 days until college football season begins!

That sucks balls for Michigan.
College football today preseason rankings
1 USC
2 lsu
3 bama

I think USC will play an SEC West team for the Championship. They have enough defense to beat Oregon for the PAC12 win.

The team that scares me most is Arkansas. LSU will be a battle, but the defense will be solid by then. We play the Hawgs in Sept, and that is a killer offense.

Ark usually gives us more trouble than you. Barkley is a stud, I worry about a year 1 starter and fatigue after laying an egg in the last game.

Ark usually gives us more trouble than you. Barkley is a stud, I worry about a year 1 starter and fatigue after laying an egg in the last game.

Barkley has talent and experience. Plus he has a stable of receivers. But LSU's secondary can stop them. I just hope ours can. But by then they should be solid.

I had someone tell me today that Denard Robinson was gonna run all over Bama. The last time a QB ran for significant yardage against Bama was when Tebow did it in 2008.

Barkley has talent and experience. Plus he has a stable of receivers. But LSU's secondary can stop them. I just hope ours can. But by then they should be solid.

I had someone tell me today that Denard Robinson was gonna run all over Bama. The last time a QB ran for significant yardage against Bama was when Tebow did it in 2008.
Denard hasn't seen a front 7 like bama is going to roll out. More importantly, the tide secondary will expose him.

Early predictions!

I think Bama will make it thru the season either undefeated or with a single loss. If we lose it will be in a tight one against Ark. We play LSU at Baton Rouge, and we have a winning record there.

I see Bama playing USC for the NC. By then AJ will be a well seasoned QB with plenty of targets, the running game will be awesome as always, and the D will be a monster. It will come down to the 4th QTR and Bama will grind the trojans down.

WTF? Nobody wants to talk football anymore? I used to get some responses from folks outside the SEC. I understand Mott's reluctance, but what happened to the rest of the college football fans??

WTF? Nobody wants to talk football anymore? I used to get some responses from folks outside the SEC. I understand Mott's reluctance, but what happened to the rest of the college football fans??
It's baseball season! :)

My Red legs are lookin good. Our offense needs to come around but the pitching staff is looking real good. :)

Playoffs are coming. Right now they are debating over whether it will be the best teams or the conference champs.
They would be the most stupid thing they could do to make it "Best team" cause you'd be right back to a championship by proxy. "Best Team" is an opinion. We need to get rid of those all together and let the play on the field decide who will be a champion.

I'm not reluctant.....just not that interested right now. I'm more interested in the TDF and Red baseball and seeing who will defeat the evil empire this year.

Here in Cowtown the fear is that the southern strategy will blow up when the weather turns south.

Back