LEST WE FORGET Arrest Warrants for Netanyahu and Gantz decided soon. LEST WE FORGET ;

moon

Satire for Sanity
Gaza City: Babies dying in hospital amid scenes of devastation

Abandoned babies found decomposing in Gaza hospital

The fate of 36 sick babies is unclear after incubators turned off

Infants found dead and decomposing in evacuated hospital

Doctors at Gaza's biggest hospital say newborns are dying

The Race to Save Premature Babies in Gaza

Two premature babies die, 37 under threat at Gaza's al-Shifa Hospital

Suffering in silence: Gaza's malnourished babies are dying

Dozens of premature babies at risk of death

Babies dying, bodies rotting:

th

th

th

Dont forget the current rebellion in the streets and in the IDF against the Evil political leadership.....or that even before Iran fires a thing the Zionist Bastard society is falling apart.

Scott Ritter and many others said long ago that this was likely to happen.

I am hearing that we might be close to the IDF simply refusing orders to continue conducting the GAZA Genocide.

Gaza City: Babies dying in hospital amid scenes of devastation

Abandoned babies found decomposing in Gaza hospital

The fate of 36 sick babies is unclear after incubators turned off

Infants found dead and decomposing in evacuated hospital

Doctors at Gaza's biggest hospital say newborns are dying

The Race to Save Premature Babies in Gaza

Two premature babies die, 37 under threat at Gaza's al-Shifa Hospital

Suffering in silence: Gaza's malnourished babies are dying

Dozens of premature babies at risk of death

Babies dying, bodies rotting:

th

th

th
We'll never forget that hamas is a band of rebid dogs but thanks for the reminder.

You're a supporter of genocide and sodomy/rape of Palestinian prisoners, tatt-boy. You're unfit to comment.

rape.jpg
Look at this I'm being lectured to on morals by a brain damaged apologist for the genocidal rabid dog of hamas who have no compunction about putting their own civilians in harms way. Hilarious

I said- " You're a supporter of genocide and sodomy/rape of Palestinian prisoners, tatt-boy. You're unfit to comment. "

And that's what your attempt at comment proved.

Bibi the butcher is expected to step down. He's waiting on a deal with the courts to not prosecute him. One thing we know for fact is Bibi lies about everything.

Bibi the butcher is expected to step down. He's waiting on a deal with the courts to not prosecute him. One thing we know for fact is Bibi lies about everything.
I foresee a sticky end for the degenerate genocidal goblin. There can't be anybody in the world who has more people wishing him ill.

I foresee a sticky end for the degenerate genocidal goblin. There can't be anybody in the world who has more people wishing him ill.
When the radical Zionist Bastards are attacking the IDF you look to be likely right again.

Scott Ritter on Judge Nap today agrees that this Evil Fuck will be gone soon.

Bibi won't step down until the US starts a war with Iran. He spent his entire career trying to make it happen. Expect a false flag before November.

Empire dies when it can't control its military.
I was recently listening to someone say that this insanity that we are seeing now everywhere is very typical just before civilizations finish dying. The huge thing here however is that never before has a civilization had the ability to incinerate the planet on the way out. As we watch our so called leaders rush towards WW3 it is hard to be optimistic that we wont.

I was recently listening to someone say that this insanity that we are seeing now everywhere is very typical just before civilizations finish dying. The huge thing here however is that never before has a civilization had the ability to incinerate the planet on the way out. As we watch our so called leaders rush towards WW3 it is hard to be optimistic that we wont.
Putin and Xi want world trade.
The US wants world war.

Putin and Xi want world trade.
The US wants world war.
That's the rap but although the Russians wanted to be part of Europe and Putin has always been pro West till now the Chinese have other ideas.....they long ago decided that America and the West are going down for our various crimes.....that is Justice....there must be Justice.

The Russians and the Chinese are now on the same page....America and the West are Evil and must go down....the trick is to get this done without WW3.

That's the rap but although the Russians wanted to be part of Europe and Putin has always been pro West till now the Chinese have other ideas.....they long ago decided that America and the West are going down for our various crimes.....that is Justice....there must be Justice.

The Russians and the Chinese are now on the same page....America and the West are Evil and must go down....the trick is to get this done without WW3.
I've been hearing that 1/3 of dem voters are threatening to stay home in November as a protest to genocide. Young voters are tired of endless war. Too little, too late because the banking crash has already started.

I've been hearing that 1/3 of dem voters are threatening to stay home in November as a protest to genocide. Young voters are tired of endless war. Too little, too late because the banking crash has already started.
Irrelevant.....the Regime will declare their candidates the winners.....you can bet your house on it.

Irrelevant.....the Regime will declare their candidates the winners.....you can bet your house on it.
Who would want to be potus during systemic collapse? Dems know it's coming so Kamala is their scapegoat. Things can easily get as bad as 1930 and there's nothing Trump can do to stop it. The ruling class think they can prevent the next crash by starting WW3 before it happens.

Back