Let Trump pay for his own security.

Secret Service has no greater obligation than any other candidate.
I personally believe the fed should pay to try to keep top tier presidential candidates safe from assassination. Its in the national interest.

Secret Service has no greater obligation than any other candidate.
If he wants to survive he might want to pay for his own security. The secret service just ANOTHER govt entity thats ineffective but taxpayers pay lots of money to keep propped up.

Trump organized the attack on the Capitol that caused serious injury to 150 cops. Then called them patriots and heroes. Trump deserves nothing.
I understand, but he is supported by a huge part of the electorate, sad but true.

Just read his tweets. He called them in.

You think he just randomly showed up at the Mall to give a random speech about "fighting like hell"?
Show them. You make claims with no evidence. Id never hire you as an attorney and if I did I'd demand my money back.

March peacefully and patriotically

If he wants to survive he might want to pay for his own security. The secret service just ANOTHER govt entity thats ineffective but taxpayers pay lots of money to keep propped up.
They did their job yesterday didn’t they?

And if anyone profits off of the SS it is Trump, he charges them top dollar to house at his resorts, and even charges the for the golf carts they use to protect him on his courses, he’s personally yielded millions from his golf junkets

Back