Lets call a spade a spade more on Kramer

so i watched the piece on youtube,where he went mental and called everyone the N' word, which is wrong, but while watching the clip, i noted the black people calling him a cracker ass etc... but apparently that was A OK as they are now on all these shows like the today show being interviewed and all and they engaged in racist activities as well

why do we reward one but yet punish the others?? they called him a cracker on more than one occasion... watch the clip..

neither were right, and i think kramer is a racist fuck, but i mean come on lets be fair.

those black guys who heckeled him and made outrageous comments are just as guilty as he is, and as racist.

I heard it went further than that.. that they actually called him a cracker first...... but as you say...apparently thats ok.

I will admit though... you cant compare the word cracker to the word nigger... historically the word nigger carries much heavier negative connotation. But...as George Carlin and Lenny Bruce attempted to convey... in realty words are just words.

even still.. blacks call whites crackers all the time and they can get away with it.

Last edited:
I am all for forgiving Richards, he said he was sorry. Anyone can loose it some time. Performing in front of people is his profession. He had a bad day and lost it, so what!

If he said he stood by what he had said or that he believes it, that would be one thing... but the guy said he was sorry!

I once got mad and threw a file across a courtroom. Luckly the Judge was a forgiving woman who just called me back to her office and told me to be more carefull in front of other judges.

Back