Letter Sent By College Student To His Dad

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Is this Watermark?

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very
hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you
would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,
Your $on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep
even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is
a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
Dad

http://laughnet.net/letter-sent-by-college-student-to-his-dad-p-89.html

hello everybody. from now on I will be compiling tom pendergrasts's posts every few days or so, and posting them in their own separate thread. This way, you will only have to bleed your eyes about half the time than you would have originally. Expect the first update to occur around monday. Thank you for your time.

hello everybody. from now on I will be compiling tom pendergrasts's posts every few days or so, and posting them in their own separate thread. This way, you will only have to bleed your eyes about half the time than you would have originally. Expect the first update to occur around monday. Thank you for your time.

Well they say you haven't made the big time until you have your very own psycho following you around.

Last edited:
I wonder what TLDR means?
"Too Long, Didn't Read"

Well, this peculiar acronym expression stands for "Too Long, Didn't Read". It is a forum user way of saying "the thread above me is way too lengthy to be interesting". Not quite an insult, TLDR is a personal comment that the users above should consider abbreviating their writing more.

"Too Long, Didn't Read"

Well, this peculiar acronym expression stands for "Too Long, Didn't Read". It is a forum user way of saying "the thread above me is way too lengthy to be interesting". Not quite an insult, TLDR is a personal comment that the users above should consider abbreviating their writing more.

Have you an inkling as to who this is? Is there anything in the logs?

"Too Long, Didn't Read"

Obviously the three minute culture is well entrenched on here.

Back