Lewis Hamilton

cancel2 2022

Canceled
14716117_603625016488612_129894871849696385_n.jpg

You know I just found something interesting out. For a long time I was under the impression that Formula one was the dominant motor sports venue in the world. Turns out I was not only wrong but by a substantial margin. Formula One may have a larger fan base internationally but when it comes to generating revenue Formula One eats NASCAR's exhaust. NASCAR generates nearly double the revenue that F-1 generates.

You know I just found something interesting out. For a long time I was under the impression that Formula one was the dominant motor sports venue in the world. Turns out I was not only wrong but by a substantial margin. Formula One may have a larger fan base internationally but when it comes to generating revenue Formula One eats NASCAR's exhaust. NASCAR generates nearly double the revenue that F-1 generates.

Here is a good read for you! Oh and how many black drivers are there in NASCAR?

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/motorsport/f1-vs-nascar-which-better

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I suspect a fair amount of that revenue comes from sponsors like Budweiser and Mickey D's.

Notice how Twatsky has nothing to say about a black English F1 driver who has won the championship twice now. It is obviously far too complex for the stupid sod to contemplate.

Last edited:
Good old Lewis won the Mexican Grand Prix today, he is 19 points behind Rosberg with two races to go!

Back