Liberal Democrats save the pitbulls

:clink:
Dozens Of Pit Bulls Seized In East Haven
Police: Dogs Stacked In Cages, Left Outside

EAST HAVEN, Conn. -- As many as 50 dogs were seized from an East Haven home Wednesday, according to police.

Police and animal control officers responded to the address on Foxon Road after receiving information about numerous dogs left outside unattended, police said.

The dogs, all pit bulls, were mostly in stacked cages or left outside, according to police.

"We heard that there were some dogs outside left unattended without proper housing," said animal control officer Owen Little. "When we gained access to the house through a warrant, we did find that the conditions were pretty poor."

http://www.wfsb.com/news/10956611/detail.html

this just shows that Connecticut cares about animals and that shitty colorado is just that a shitty state that hates animals and wants em all dead.

I agree. Save the Pitbulls!

They are crucial in my war on children and cats.

Yes and in the winter with snow on, good targets. Got a coyote yesterday evening. was in my workshop and one cat came zooming thru the kitty door, obviously being pursued. I grabbed the workshop .410, and sure enough a coyote head popped thru the kitty door. One less coyote, have to bury the darned thing though and the ground is frozen :(

:clink:
Dozens Of Pit Bulls Seized In East Haven
Police: Dogs Stacked In Cages, Left Outside

EAST HAVEN, Conn. -- As many as 50 dogs were seized from an East Haven home Wednesday, according to police.

Police and animal control officers responded to the address on Foxon Road after receiving information about numerous dogs left outside unattended, police said.

The dogs, all pit bulls, were mostly in stacked cages or left outside, according to police.

"We heard that there were some dogs outside left unattended without proper housing," said animal control officer Owen Little. "When we gained access to the house through a warrant, we did find that the conditions were pretty poor."

http://www.wfsb.com/news/10956611/detail.html

this just shows that Connecticut cares about animals and that shitty colorado is just that a shitty state that hates animals and wants em all dead.
Then why do they kill them in Liberal Denver?

Back