Liberal Financial Plan

toby

The perfect plan, free housing and food, free heating and ac. free healthcare, free education........what more could a lib want? OK, hetro sex may be a bit limited, and not many children around to PLAY with.

>>Bowers said he had been able to find only odd jobs after the drug wholesaler he made deliveries for closed in 2003, and he figured the three-year sentence would carry him through until he was eligible for Social Security.

"At my age, the jobs available to me are minimum-wage jobs. There is age discrimination out there," Bowers told Judge Angela White. The judge told him: "It's unfortunate you feel this is the only way to deal with the situation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-stern/a-new-financial-plan-pri_b_31695.html

From the article:
American workers, according to the Census Bureau, have not received a real wage increase in five years. CEOs received a 25% raise last year.

America is growing apart, not together, and it threatens our way of life. We can wait no longer - Team America needs to come together to change course and put our country back on track.

besides the guy appears to be a con to me since he was not looking for welfare or anything ;)

This was from the Huffy post, and this guy was one of three that the writer seemed to admire. The other two worked hard and succeeded and well I guess this guy did too! LOL

Back