Liberal Logic

Grugore

Verified User
Liberals support the right for a woman to kill her baby if it was the result of rape.
Liberals do NOT support that woman's right to carry a gun. You know. The one she could have used to shoot the bastard who raped her. Yes. They really are that stupid.

Liberals support the right for a woman to kill her baby if it was the result of rape.
Liberals do NOT support that woman's right to carry a gun. You know. The one she could have used to shoot the bastard who raped her. Yes. They really are that stupid.

Please excuse me Mr. rapist, I have to go into my purse and find my gun!

You are so fucking stupid. We aren't against gun rights, just because we want to regulate it with mental checks, and removal of war arms. Liberals hunt, they own guns for protection too. Get the NRA's hand out of your ass, you puppet.

3fa1b341495958b310fa6f4137adc1e484b0466d79ac2e088a93f94086a5bd0c.jpg

Please excuse me Mr. rapist, I have to go into my purse and find my gun!

I guess the fucking idiot doesn't know that most women are raped by someone they know.

This is a similar argument they use when they think that some clown with a gun in his hip holster is going to outshoot an armed invader who already has his gun out, loaded, and is pulling the trigger,

You are so fucking stupid. We aren't against gun rights, just because we want to regulate it with mental checks, and removal of war arms. Liberals hunt, they own guns for protection too. Get the NRA's hand out of your ass, you puppet.

Yeah, right. We both know that liberals want to ban all firearms. They interfere with the communist utopia they crave. You're not fooling anyone.

link to these claims you evil asshole

why are you lying about the actual facts?

because you are a russobothole

why are you lying about the actual facts?

because you are a russobothole

No, just an NRA puppet. They are told what to think by their masters, and what any other reasonable person says contrary to that is lying. Facts don't matter, nor does all the gun using liberals. You know they are extra gun nutty, when they jump right to the idea of a gun to kill, rather then deter.

Back