Liberals ACTUALLY BELIEVE this is normal behavior and appealing to the average voter

it's actually going to be a real campaign commercial and it's going to fuck you guys up.

Haha libs will be sooooo mad!

tenor.gif

Haha libs will be sooooo mad!

tenor.gif

:)

you seem very triggered

This is not an lol libs thread. Of course the content for such threads is unending.

this is a thread about how much liberals are shooting themselves in the foot.

i love your misery by the way

also I'm retroing you now. deuces.

it is very clear watermark is very triggered by my awesome comments, and is trying to shame me into not making them, that's how much it affects him.

I will not be shamed. I enjoy every bit of this.

Today I read numerous posts by liberals contemplating suicide.

you fucks were so arrogant in 2016, so smug, grinning for months on end. "The future is female," "it's her turn"

yeah nah. we are taking over the motherfucking court.

This has always been my number on issue and I have listed it out as such for years.

We are taking it over.

RBG is 85. think she can live another 2-6 years? I don't.

We are going to eliminate your judicial activism forever, and you guys can't do shit about it. You are going to eat the shit we feed you.

:dealwithit:

it is very clear watermark is very triggered by my awesome comments, and is trying to shame me into not making them, that's how much it affects him.

you fucks were so arrogant in 2016, so smug, grinning for months on end. "The future is female," "it's her turn"

This has always been my number on issue and I have listed it out as such for years.

We are taking it over.

We are going to eliminate your judicial activism forever, and you guys can't do shit about it. You are going to eat the shit we feed you.

I wonder who the Democrats are going to have driving that bus, that they're going to be throwing some of their own people under?? :D

We are taking it over.

Progressives have learned the value of patience & perseverance. We've been through much worse than this.

We'll prevail in the end, as we do.

Progressives have learned the value of patience & perseverance. We've been through much worse than this.

We'll prevail in the end, as we do.

wishful, fantasy-level childish thinking.

there is no guiding hand to make sure people think a certain way. or act a certain way. people are tribal, fearful, and stupid. THey can be manipulated to any such end. It's ludicrous to suggest that the future favors say...the department of education or the bureau of labor.

the meme of "it always goes progressive" is false. it only seems that way once you look back on things.

what we do today will be the new "and then history headed in this direction"

I love that all you have left at this point is "someday... sometime....when I'm dead... we'll win"

LMAO.

wishful, fantasy-level childish thinking.

there is no guiding hand to make sure people think a certain way. or act a certain way. people are tribal, fearful, and stupid. THey can be manipulated to any such end. It's ludicrous to suggest that the future favors say...the department of education or the bureau of labor.

the meme of "it always goes progressive" is false. it only seems that way once you look back on things.

what we do today will be the new "and then history headed in this direction"

I love that all you have left at this point is "someday... sometime....when I'm dead... we'll win"

LMAO.

With the bolded, I think you meant to say, "it only seems that way because once you look back on things, you realize that progressivism has ALWAYS won in the end."

You left the last part out. FTFY, as they say on the internet.

it's actually going to be a real campaign commercial and it's going to fuck you guys up.

That ad might be fine for the internets. Air it in television in wide circulation and it will completely backfire on the GOP. Fear mongering to the masses needs a more delicate touch than a sledgehammer to be effective.

With the bolded, I think you meant to say, "it only seems that way because once you look back on things, you realize that progressivism has ALWAYS won in the end."

You left the last part out. FTFY, as they say on the internet.

you don't understand anything about politics. you are a doe-eyed fantasy believing loser. Same fantasy thinking that thought obama and his hope and change was the second coming of jesus.

If there is one thing you should have learned in these past few years is that there IS NO HOPE. there is no magical force that's going to make you get the tax raise you want.

It's american mythology.

But i understand it's all you have left at some point

"sometime...someday..."

you don't understand anything about politics. you are a doe-eyed fantasy believing loser. Same fantasy thinking that thought obama and his hope and change was the second coming of jesus.

If there is one thing you should have learned in these past few years is that there IS NO HOPE. there is no magical force that's going to make you get the tax raise you want.

It's american mythology.

But i understand it's all you have left at some point

"sometime...someday..."

I want lower taxes.

And you seem so angry. This is a nice little week for you - lighten up. Swing, man.

I want lower taxes.

And you seem so angry. This is a nice little week for you - lighten up. Swing, man.

it was an example.

even the term progressive is relative and mostly meaningless without context.

I get annoyed at moronic mythological thinking. That's why trump is so awesome, he reveals how we are all in the dirt. What happened to all that "When they go low we go high?"

yeah it turns out when you start losing you don't stay on the high road very long. it's all bullshit bro.

That ad might be fine for the internets. Air it in television in wide circulation and it will completely backfire on the GOP. Fear mongering to the masses needs a more delicate touch than a sledgehammer to be effective.

Care to explain how you believe this is going to backfire on the GOP??

Is the DNC just going to deny the facts??

Back