liberals are scared

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I've noticed that our JPP liberals and liberals in general are really scared.

It's obvious because of the number of JPP threads and the amount of MSM articles regarding Trump, instead of promoting Hillary.

It's become apparent that they hope try and have the Trump supporters on the defense; because they're scared that Hillary is unable to win the election on her own merits and hope to denigrate Trump enough, that Hillary's past and present behavior will be ignored.

I also suspect that our current JPP liberals, will do three things:
1 - They will attempt to ignore this correlation
2 - They will try to demean the correlation
and
3 - They will continue down the path they've committed themselves to

Yup.
But they're used to it. Couldn't defend bo either. But djt won't make the same mistakes mccan and Romney did. And I love how he's turned the tables with constituencies donkeys routinely shit on. It's good not having a GOP drone running.

Yup.
But they're used to it. Couldn't defend bo either. But djt won't make the same mistakes mccan and Romney did. And I love how he's turned the tables with constituencies donkeys routinely shit on. It's good not having a GOP drone running.

Anyone who has the opposition this scared, has to be done something right.

I've said it before:
I don't know what kind of President Trump might be; but I'm damn sure what kind of President Hillary will be and there is no way she should be elected, except for her supporters with the idea behind the "V" thing.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It does appear that I've struck a nerve, with this thread; because one of your resident JPP liberals found it necessary to take my initial post, copy it, change the titles around, and start a similar thread a few hours later.

I can always tell which one I've hit with the rock; because it's the one that squeals the loudest. :D

:lol:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Looks like I hit it again, on my second rock throw; because within minutes it's squealing louder.
11 minutes, to be exact.

:lol:

Last edited:
Legion Troll says this type of mimicry means Zappa does not have an original thought in his head. I merely used Thing's word back at him and poor CatTroll had a huge fit and cried all over the board how I don't have an original thought in my head. Troll obviously doesn't understand mockery, but I bet he won't say the same about Zappa.

JPP liberals really love circled wagons, and hypocrisy be damned!

Legion Troll says this type of mimicry means Zappa does not have an original thought in his head. I merely used Thing's word back at him and poor CatTroll had a huge fit and cried all over the board how I don't have an original thought in my head. Troll obviously doesn't understand mockery, but I bet he won't say the same about Zappa.

JPP liberals really love circled wagons, and hypocrisy be damned!

I took the pig 13 minutes to squeal this time.

I'll have to readjust my sights. :D

wild-boar-hunt-shooting-cross-hair-photo-montage-illustrated-hairs-photo-30935886.jpg

You retards are boaring. Ban anyone who might disagree, and chide Zap for mimicry. Are you guys graduates of grade school?

You retards are boaring. Ban anyone who might disagree, and chide Zap for mimicry. Are you guys graduates of grade school?

Did I not make a specific request??
Why, yes I did!!

But like those already on my thread ban list, you are obviously only here to troll.

If the board is boring, you can always depart; because I don't believe you signed a contract to stay. :good4u:

It's become apparent that they hope try and have the Trump supporters on the defense; because they're scared that Hillary is unable to win the election on her own merits and hope to denigrate Trump enough, that Hillary's past and present behavior will be ignored.

even the most brainwashed liberal realizes that they look like a major dumbass stating that hillary did no wrong.

It's obvious because of the number of JPP threads and the amount of MSM articles regarding Trump, instead of promoting Hillary.

and

ITs not based on fear, its the nature of this election. HRC is in many ways known, her husband was president and we have known her for a long time, we have a good idea what a HRC presidency would look like. Trump is one of the most politically unknown candidates in modern times. He is very different than any modern candidates and he is a lose cannon. The topic of this election is Trump, like it or not.

and

Well, Hillary's not a candidate I'm happy with. I'm a Bernie supporter still trying to figure out where I go from here.

But Trump is terrible, maybe that's why there are so many anti-Trump threads. Maybe it's not deeper than the obvious

Well, Hillary's not a candidate I'm happy with. I'm a Bernie supporter still trying to figure out where I go from here.

But Trump is terrible, maybe that's why there are so many anti-Trump threads. Maybe it's not deeper than the obvious

The most turbulent election I've ever been part of. It's divisive, hate-filled, and so much a testimony to who we've become as a people and nation.

We are left with a person whose integrity is in shreds, played a huge part in deaths of 4 Americans, continues to be demonstrably shown for being a liar and still has support from a wide swath of people who just don't give a rats ass. They're okay with endorsing this debauched person.

Then there's Trump who is devoid of reasonableness, grace, and dignity. He is a horrific speaker, a daily offender or all manner of dignities, and grossly offensive.

It's not just "Never Trump". If Bernie were truly a threat, the "Clinton Machine" would have annihilated him and left him in tatters.

We must choose between two steaming buckets of shite!

It STINKS up in here!

I'm bumping this to the front; because after seeing the number of new threads that the liberals have started, regarding Trump, over the past few days, this is even more true.

:chesh:

Back