Liberals hate women and minorities

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This can be proven by their recent whining.

Some have shown that they are upset that a firearm law passed in 1968 was changed in 1986 and want to return to the 1968 law, with additions.

Using their logic, it must also mean they want to repeal the 13th, 15th, and 19th Admendments; because the original laws were changed.

Yes, disagreeing with changes to one law means you disagree with changes to all laws. Or, just changing laws with regards to things that improve the lot of women and minorities. God you're a genius. Someone give this man a Ph.D.

Some have shown that they are upset that a firearm law passed in 1968 was changed in 1986 and want to return to the 1968 law, with additions.

Using their logic, it must also mean they want to repeal the 13th, 15th, and 19th Admendments; because the original laws were changed.

DAMN I'm good.
Not only can I make Howey groan, by typing; but I can make a poster with no face groan, except that one is a little perplexing. ;)

Wait til this racist misogynist realizes he's defending a black woman in another thread.

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Back