Liberals, tell us what you do for the poor.

The mod that banned me from her thread is a pussy.

Period.

I actually defended that bitch and was on topic.

But whatever, back on topic.....

This is the kind of stuff you always did in the past. Copycat my discussions, because I won't let you screw around, and do what you want. Or make goading discussions about me Owls, or whoever owns your ass at the moment. Then you got pissy when I came to the discussion, and told you off for stalking, and being a goading brat. Then after whining about banning being so wrong, and goading me, you'd have a hissy fit, and ban me. Don't forget to grab your safety blanket for when you ban me from this one. I know you want to, this is what you do. After kissing up trying a truce with you, it's even more apparent, that your just a kid without standards. Nothing wrong with banning, but the scene you made against it made you a disgusting hypocrite. You whine about people you don't like doing stuff, but if someone you like does it, or you do it, it's completely fine, and you'll gladly grab some pom poms in support.

I tried my damnedest to get along with you in the truce, but you just made it impossible. If you learn to stop spazzing out with everyone you might make some friends, rather than just joining a haters group. They like you, because you don't like the same people basically. If you ever changed your mind, or not feel the same, that might be it. It happened for some people already with Top, but I doubt you care.

I defended you you lying psychotic bitch.

I was in topic and you had to have a petty meltdown. I don't get your problems.

You are just a hateful person. Petty and spiteful.

I am ashamed that I actually defended you against a personal attack.

When will I ever learn....

I bet 1000 Jaded can't explain why she had me banned.

I defended her against Jack, but who gets banned....

Fuck her and her insanity

I bet 1000 Jaded can't explain why she had me banned.

I defended her against Jack, but who gets banned....

Fuck her and her insanity

Oh My Fucking God!
"I defended her against Jack, but who gets banned.... "

Cisco,
Me and Jade are friends. He knows I'm just fucking with him. See how you, Rat Ratterson and Jade fuck with each other, ... that's because you enjoy each others company and want to engage.
Seriously, when I see you, Rat and Jade together, it's like I'm watching a 'menage a trios' from '50 shades of Gray'. (obviously the term 'Love is Blind' is SO appropriate in your case).
Why not STOP your banning fetish, extend the Hand of Friendship, and then fuck with each other on a more transparent level? First, you could STOP calling Jade 'she', that would go a long way in mending fences.

Why would you even have a shark as an avatar? (shaking head)

Oh My Fucking God!

Cisco,
Me and Jade are friends. He knows I'm just fucking with him. See how you, Rat Ratterson and Jade fuck with each other, ... that's because you enjoy each others company and want to engage.
Seriously, when I see you, Rat and Jade together, it's like I'm watching a 'menage a trios' from '50 shades of Gray'. (obviously the term 'Love is Blind' is SO appropriate in your case).
Why not STOP your banning fetish, extend the Hand of Friendship, and then fuck with each other on a more transparent level? First, you could STOP calling Jade 'she', that would go a long way in mending fences.

Did I see Fowl call you Kat?;)

Oh My Fucking God!

Cisco,

I had no idea you were or are friends. Nonetheless I defended that bitch and she still thread bans me. For what, I didn't even insult her and was on topic.

She is a lying two faced bitch. She banned me solely to try and piss me off. I did nothing to deserve a ban according to her own standards.

I've tried to make peace with her twice and each time she shat on it. Kept calling me a stalker etc... Fool twice.....

And when you go after her for calling me Yurt all the time, then you might have something.

Btw, you never did answer how you know Jaded is a guy..... Just sayin

Sweet Mother of God!
I know you miss Rat and are 'acting out'. It's understandable.
Why don't you just accept your infatuation and learn to deal with it?

YOU never answered MY question: What the fuck is up with that shark as an avatar???

oh, PS: Who's this Top person? another one of your socks? (you didn't think I would catch that, did you)

Sweet Mother of God!
I know you miss Rat and are 'acting out'. It's understandable.
Why don't you just accept your infatuation and learn to deal with it?

YOU never answered MY question: What the fuck is up with that shark as an avatar???

oh, PS: Who's this Top person? another one of your socks? (you didn't think I would catch that, did you)

You're a weird sock. As if you don't know who Top is.

My shark avatar is because I dived in the south pacific and came across many benign sharks. I saw that pic, I don't even remember where, and thought that would either be awesome or I'd have brown shorts.

Plus he or she looks kinda cute

Like, oh hi, hooman, shall we be friends or shall I'll add pepper and eat you?

See, no salt need added.....

I actually banned Yaya because he was only butting heads. The fact he isn't a liberal, and that he has no rope left in my discussions, he's scrutinized. Since he was there just to do the opposite of what the discussion is, and say we aren't charitable, I asked the mods to initiate a flush. I mean the whole discussion title is asking a question of liberals, not trolls Trumpkins, or spastic adolescents.

I actually banned Yaya because he was only butting heads. The fact he isn't a liberal, and that he has no rope left in my discussions, he's scrutinized. Since he was there just to do the opposite of what the discussion is, and say we aren't charitable, I asked the mods to initiate a flush. I mean the whole discussion title is asking a question of liberals, not trolls Trumpkins, or spastic adolescents.

Thank you for admitting I broke none of your so called regulations and banned me solely on political viewpoints.

I responded to a liberal who bashed conservatives, but of course he is not banned.

You are pathetic in your hate for me. You can't handle me, you're a Wuss.

Enjoy your vacation with your mommy.

I'll try a third time, when you start having fun on your vacation, let's try and make amends.

That is THREE times Jade. I am offering you for the THIRD time a chance for amends.

Up to you.

"spastic adolescents" ... I'm guessing you are referring to Yaya? Oh how I wish Rat Ratterson were here. Let me try and channel him for you (putting fingers on skull). I think I'm getting something ... hold on a second.

OK. Rat says; 'God, in his infinite wisdom ... has placed Yaya (along with Legion) here on the JPP Forum ... for our entertainment and amusement. Remember how you bitch slapped Legion into submission after he was no longer an amusement and became annoying? Well, you could do the same with Yaya.'

Now, me personally, I would like to intervene on behalf of Yaya, ... I think he still possess' some entertainment and amusement value. Plus, you have to have some mercy on those of limited brain capacity.

... just my opinion.

"spastic adolescents" ... I'm guessing you are referring to Yaya? Oh how I wish Rat Ratterson were here. Let me try and channel him for you (putting fingers on skull). I think I'm getting something ... hold on a second.

OK. Rat says; 'God, in his infinite wisdom ... has placed Yaya (along with Legion) here on the JPP Forum ... for our entertainment and amusement. Remember how you bitch slapped Legion into submission after he was no longer an amusement and became annoying? Well, you could do the same with Yaya.'

Now, me personally, I would like to intervene on behalf of Yaya, ... I think he still possess' some entertainment and amusement value. Plus, you have to have some mercy on those of limited brain capacity.

... just my opinion.
He still has his Oracle account...PM him and suggest he drop by;)

He still has his Oracle account...PM him and suggest he drop by;)

I don't know how to 'PM' anybody, ... or for that matter, get one of those cool avatars everybody has. :(

Are you the girl with the nice tight ass Eagle Eye was talking about? I'm new here.

I don't know how to 'PM' anybody, ... or for that matter, get one of those cool avatars everybody has. :(

Are you the girl with the nice tight ass Eagle Eye was talking about? I'm new here.
Kat, is that you? Fowl mentioned "that"? I can PM him if you don't know how;)

Kat, is that you? Fowl mentioned "that"? I can PM him if you don't know how;)

Ma'am, All I know is what Eagle Eye said when he was posting 'Hot Babe' pictures. He had one with 'TOP', I guess that's you, in a bathing suit, nice bubble butt ass, slender, with these Lauren Bacall eyes, like 'bedroom eyes'. I think Yaya and EE run together, so not sure if 'TOP' is a Yaya sock, or maybe a Eagle Eye sock. Or ... what is going on?
I try to avoid these personal squabbles and just limit myself to serious political discussions. (Do you know if EE will be posting anymore 'Hot Babe' pictures?)

Back