Lies and the Lying Liars who Lie about them

zappasguitar

So first, Lying asswipe Defective Truth claimed people who took part in the LiHEAP heating oil program didn't benefit from it:

For the simple fact that they do not benefit...

Then he blatantly contradicted what he'd said earlier:

Dear repugnant asshole; I didn't claim they didn't benefit from the program....

When in fact that is EXACTLY what he did.

Now, the lying little troll refuses to acknowledge what's right in front of everyone.

This can't come as a surprise to you, Zappa.... he is completely devoid of integrity and nearly devoid of intellect.

This can't come as a surprise to you, Zappa.... he is completely devoid of integrity and nearly devoid of intellect.

Oh of course not...not surprising in the least.

His inability to discuss even the most innocuous of topics without flying completely off the handle and regurgitating one long stream of invective after another is well documented.

Heck, right here in this thread he's got the chance to prove us wrong or admit what he said was contradictory, yet what does the assclown choose to do?

More invective...nothing but more Defective Invective from the Truth Deflector.

LMAO; Two dunces having a circle jerk. I cannot say I am surprised. Have fun!

So, are you ready yet to tell everyone which time were you lying to them?

Was it when you claimed people who take advantage of the LiHEAP program don't benefit from it?

Or...

When you claimed you never said they don't benefit?

We're still waiting for our oh so honest Defective Truth to enlighten us with his response.

I actually think he's even more idiotic than yurt...

in any case, their both morons, whether they're two people or one.

I actually think he's even more idiotic than yurt...

in any case, their both morons, whether they're two people or one.

Honestly it doesn't matter one bit.

If Defective DID turn out to be YurTard, it wouldn't surprise me, but Yurt has never been shy about announcing when he is back so I don't buy that he's hiding behind a troll account.

Back